Bob Mulls Evil z24 being used on Ebay - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bob Mulls Evil z24 being used on Ebay
Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:41 PM
Wonder if He knows there using the car for their lambo door ad?

Ebay Ad

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Re: Bob Mulls Evil z24 being used on Ebay
Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:46 PM
who knows, probably not

Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:50 PM
He sold that car probably a year ago

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:00 PM
saw woot burgers car been used for an add on ebay the other day for a bodykit company

5 seconds to find another street...

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:06 PM
yah his car is also on extreme dimensions too..which is funny ..phil
Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:40 PM
yea, some people dont mind when it happens, but others do. it has happened to me, but when i contact them, we are able to usually work out a deal.
i have been trying to get a certain company to take my pictures off of their website, but so far they have taken them off of the front page, and not the "customers" page. as i had stated in my emails, there is not one of their products on my car.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:34 PM
Izn Trbl Inc. wrote:yea, some people dont mind when it happens, but others do. it has happened to me, but when i contact them, we are able to usually work out a deal.
i have been trying to get a certain company to take my pictures off of their website, but so far they have taken them off of the front page, and not the "customers" page. as i had stated in my emails, there is not one of their products on my car.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww . That WhiteBoy is damn incredible with the stunts he pulls.

Ri - Fricken - Diculous.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:41 PM

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:41 PM
That's the craziest cavalier I've seen ever! wOw

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:09 AM

I was talking to Bob Mulls Dad a year ago about starting a Team GMCI in Canada and he was saying that the car was somewhere in Europe at the moment and that Bob was in Atlanta....lol

Must be nice to have the sponsorship to allow you to make cars that go to shows on their own...let alone in Europe......

Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:17 AM
.JerseyKid. wrote:
Izn Trbl Inc. wrote:yea, some people dont mind when it happens, but others do. it has happened to me, but when i contact them, we are able to usually work out a deal.

Ri - Fricken - Diculous.

what a @!#$ piece of dog@!#$.

whiteboy, your a @!#$ pussy bitch.

-Borsty
Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:50 AM
Zspot Zedden wrote:I was talking to Bob Mulls Dad a year ago about starting a Team GMCI in Canada and he was saying that the car was somewhere in Europe at the moment and that Bob was in Atlanta....lol

Must be nice to have the sponsorship to allow you to make cars that go to shows on their own...let alone in Europe......

i talked to bob in feburary and he said the car was in his garage at home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:17 AM
ill 2nd what snsgood said i talked to him earlier this year at a car show about his cobalt and asked him where the cavalier has been and he said at home in the garage

Sunday, August 13, 2006 12:52 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Zspot Zedden wrote:I was talking to Bob Mulls Dad a year ago about starting a Team GMCI in Canada and he was saying that the car was somewhere in Europe at the moment and that Bob was in Atlanta....lol

i talked to bob in feburary and he said the car was in his garage at home.

True

KRI Motorsports BBQ/CAR MEET in KZOO, MI Click Here for info!
Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:58 PM
at the time it coulda been at a show in europe....

Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:02 PM
People need to get their facts straight.

Bob and Larry Mull are both good friends of mine and the car hasn't been sold. It presently sits in the garage at the Mull's Home in IL.

Second Bob and Larry both traveled all over Europe with that car they were overseas for about 5 weeks going from show to show with the Evil Z. The car was shipped by boat so that could have been what Larry meant when he said the car is on its way to Europe and Bob is currently in ATL.

So to all the people on this thread that don't know the Mulls personally and only go by hearsay or think they know the facts, please don't. Get the facts first before you post comments about themor their car
Monday, August 14, 2006 8:41 AM
Unknown Veteran wrote:People need to get their facts straight.

Bob and Larry Mull are both good friends of mine and the car hasn't been sold. It presently sits in the garage at the Mull's Home in IL.

Second Bob and Larry both traveled all over Europe with that car they were overseas for about 5 weeks going from show to show with the Evil Z. The car was shipped by boat so that could have been what Larry meant when he said the car is on its way to Europe and Bob is currently in ATL.

So to all the people on this thread that don't know the Mulls personally and only go by hearsay or think they know the facts, please don't. Get the facts first before you post comments about themor their car

Calm down buddy..
1. No one is impressed you know the Mull's so well. And its not like anyone was trash talking..so you dont need to get defensive.
2. Only one person in this whole thread speculated anything. EcotecPower said it was sold. No one else agreed with him
3. Everything you said, pretty much coincided with what other people said. The same people who spoke with the Mull's.

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:37 AM
My bad. I just remember people talking about on here that he had sold it to move onto his next project.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:07 AM
that car will never be sold. its hard enough to sell a modded to hell car for a decent price as it is, makes it even harder when the car is banned from ncca competition.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:40 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:that car will never be sold. its hard enough to sell a modded to hell car for a decent price as it is, makes it even harder when the car is banned from ncca competition.

Why is it banned????

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:13 AM
ecotecpower wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:that car will never be sold. its hard enough to sell a modded to hell car for a decent price as it is, makes it even harder when the car is banned from ncca competition.

Why is it banned????

banned why?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:22 PM
believe it no longer competes because of the corporate sponsorship. its now seen as a coporate car rather then a show car. i also heard that once you win so many comps they basically kinda of kick you out of competiton for the year and your just invited to the finals. kinda like give the other guy a chance type of thing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:44 PM
Press release wrote:
BOB MULL'S THE "EVIL Z24" HELPS TO ESTABLISH NEW REGULATIONS IN NCCA BECAUSE OF DOMINATION IN THE SHOW CAR CIRCUIT Hot Import Nights Chicago Will Be It's Last Competitive Show Until HIN/Daze Finals In Atlantic City, New Jersey On October 23rd
IRVINE, CA (July, 2004) The NCCA has enacted a rule amendment as of July of this year that any competitors who have conquered the Best of Show Category with six Best of Show Awards at any time during the Season, will be "grandfathered" and receive an automatic invitation to the Regional finals for their district. The NCCA's Andy Goodman, Bob Mull and executives from Vision Entertainment (promoters of Hot Import Nights Events) have agreed to bring about a level playing field for the rest of the season and decided to make a rule amendment for future NCCA events. Moving forward, if a vehicle is awarded Best of Show more than six times in a season, they will be asked to step back from competition until the finals at the end of the year. Mull and his team will still be displaying the Evil Z24 at all Hot Import Nights for the rest of the season; However they will be returning to competition for the East Coast Regional finals which will be taking place in Atlantic City New Jersey on October 23rd 2004 "The sponsorship programs that have enabled me to bring "The Evil Z24" to the level it is at today has never been done before, and it's definitely breaking new ground for show car builders, added Bob Mull." "The bar is constantly being raised by the intense competition across the country and I am grateful to be able to compete on such a high level."
Bob Mull's show stopper, the "The Evil Z24" Chevy Cavalier has in four ½ years reached the top of its game as a sport compact tuner car that has become almost unbeatable in the Hot Import Show Circuit. From it's beginnings as stock Chevy Cavalier many people at car shows make the same comment of, "What is it?". What is it is a heavily modified creative achievement that has been featured in more than 25 car magazines this year including HCI, Fast Car, Dial D, B Scene, Nopi National, Street Style and Sound as well as many others. Blaupunkt has taken full page ads utilizing the car in Car Sound & Performance and Meguiar's chose the "Evil Z" as a representative of the all the tuner cars in the world to be on stage at the prestigious Meguiar's Awards at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles. It has taken top awards at most events entered this year, starting the year with Best of Show Peoples Choice at the CES Show, the Best of Show Sport Compact at the International Auto Salon in Los Angeles and has dominated the Hot Imports Nights circuit, racking up over 40 plus top awards including: Hottest Paint and Finish, Best ICE, Hottest Interior, Best Sound Presentation, Hottest Bodywork, 1st Place Extreme, Best Lighting Display, Hottest Domestic and an astounding six Best of Shows in major cities from coast to coast. For more information about Bob Mull, Team GMCI Racing and "The Evil Z24", visit the Team's Web Site at: www.teamgmci or "The Evil Z24" Web Site at: www.evilz24.com About NCCA The National Custom Car Association (NCCA) has been organized by a group of custom car show competitors who have identified a necessity for standardization in judging at regional and national custom car events. Historically, there has been great controversy concerning the fairness, objectivity, and openness of judging these events. Recognizing the need for both standards and impartial assessment, the NCCA has now filled this void with both trained judges and a nationally recognized point system. Participants competing in various categories are awarded trophies and points based on show performance. NCCA points are accumulative and competitors advance to national finals based on the annual accumulation of points. Rivals in each category of the national finals compete for trophies, cash prizes, and sponsorships. About Hot Import Nights Now in its 7th year, Vision Entertainment's HIN has set the standard for nationwide car shows by featuring the hottest sport compact vehicles, individuals, companies and teams from around the world and by providing a music and fashion inspired atmosphere that allows participants to experience the ultimate in car shows.

That was the rule change that came because of his car. the car was not "banned" if i remeber correct it was "retired" not by choice from the show cicrcuit because it was top dog, nothing could compete.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:54 PM
did they do the same with jay laub's rx7 i'd always see it winning best of show in various car mags.

just wondering, since i saw it last at the DUB car show in chicago a few months ago

happy happy joy joy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:12 PM
Borsty wrote:
.JerseyKid. wrote:

Ri - Fricken - Diculous.

what a @!#$ piece of dog@!#$.

whiteboy, your a @!#$ pussy bitch.

i never did like the guy when i had my jbodys, never did shop threw him,

also wow talk about taking credit for work he never did, what a tool

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:46 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Press release wrote:
BOB MULL'S THE "EVIL Z24" HELPS TO ESTABLISH NEW REGULATIONS IN NCCA BECAUSE OF DOMINATION IN THE SHOW CAR CIRCUIT Hot Import Nights Chicago Will Be It's Last Competitive Show Until HIN/Daze Finals In Atlantic City, New Jersey On October 23rd
IRVINE, CA (July, 2004) The NCCA has enacted a rule amendment as of July of this year that any competitors who have conquered the Best of Show Category with six Best of Show Awards at any time during the Season, will be "grandfathered" and receive an automatic invitation to the Regional finals for their district. The NCCA's Andy Goodman, Bob Mull and executives from Vision Entertainment (promoters of Hot Import Nights Events) have agreed to bring about a level playing field for the rest of the season and decided to make a rule amendment for future NCCA events. Moving forward, if a vehicle is awarded Best of Show more than six times in a season, they will be asked to step back from competition until the finals at the end of the year. Mull and his team will still be displaying the Evil Z24 at all Hot Import Nights for the rest of the season; However they will be returning to competition for the East Coast Regional finals which will be taking place in Atlantic City New Jersey on October 23rd 2004 "The sponsorship programs that have enabled me to bring "The Evil Z24" to the level it is at today has never been done before, and it's definitely breaking new ground for show car builders, added Bob Mull." "The bar is constantly being raised by the intense competition across the country and I am grateful to be able to compete on such a high level."
Bob Mull's show stopper, the "The Evil Z24" Chevy Cavalier has in four ½ years reached the top of its game as a sport compact tuner car that has become almost unbeatable in the Hot Import Show Circuit. From it's beginnings as stock Chevy Cavalier many people at car shows make the same comment of, "What is it?". What is it is a heavily modified creative achievement that has been featured in more than 25 car magazines this year including HCI, Fast Car, Dial D, B Scene, Nopi National, Street Style and Sound as well as many others. Blaupunkt has taken full page ads utilizing the car in Car Sound & Performance and Meguiar's chose the "Evil Z" as a representative of the all the tuner cars in the world to be on stage at the prestigious Meguiar's Awards at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles. It has taken top awards at most events entered this year, starting the year with Best of Show Peoples Choice at the CES Show, the Best of Show Sport Compact at the International Auto Salon in Los Angeles and has dominated the Hot Imports Nights circuit, racking up over 40 plus top awards including: Hottest Paint and Finish, Best ICE, Hottest Interior, Best Sound Presentation, Hottest Bodywork, 1st Place Extreme, Best Lighting Display, Hottest Domestic and an astounding six Best of Shows in major cities from coast to coast. For more information about Bob Mull, Team GMCI Racing and "The Evil Z24", visit the Team's Web Site at: www.teamgmci or "The Evil Z24" Web Site at: www.evilz24.com About NCCA The National Custom Car Association (NCCA) has been organized by a group of custom car show competitors who have identified a necessity for standardization in judging at regional and national custom car events. Historically, there has been great controversy concerning the fairness, objectivity, and openness of judging these events. Recognizing the need for both standards and impartial assessment, the NCCA has now filled this void with both trained judges and a nationally recognized point system. Participants competing in various categories are awarded trophies and points based on show performance. NCCA points are accumulative and competitors advance to national finals based on the annual accumulation of points. Rivals in each category of the national finals compete for trophies, cash prizes, and sponsorships. About Hot Import Nights Now in its 7th year, Vision Entertainment's HIN has set the standard for nationwide car shows by featuring the hottest sport compact vehicles, individuals, companies and teams from around the world and by providing a music and fashion inspired atmosphere that allows participants to experience the ultimate in car shows.

That was the rule change that came because of his car. the car was not "banned" if i remeber correct it was "retired" not by choice from the show cicrcuit because it was top dog, nothing could compete.

That must be a great feeling being "retired" because your show car is too good.

Congradulations to Mull and everyone who helped out on that car. .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search