My JBO is broken still.... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My JBO is broken still....
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:41 PM
I brough tthis up way back in the day..... all forums work fine for me except suspension and brake forum. When I go into tha forum every topic ever posted whos up as read no matter who rpelies and how often. It always shows up int wierd color signifying I've read it. It was an issue for a long long long time and still is the same....

any ideas?

Re: My JBO is broken still....
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:54 PM
i have a problem when i make long posts
it says something about a script
and the box has the option of stopping the script or continuing
or somethin like that

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:02 PM
I've only actually seen about 3 of these threads

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:23 AM
themarin8r wrote:i have a problem when i make long posts
it says something about a script
and the box has the option of stopping the script or continuing
or somethin like that

^^ i get the same thing too

Also i kinda have something similar to ur problem ryan, if i close my internet browser or restart or anything and reopen the forums later even if a new reply hasnt shown, it will say i havent viewed any of the threads.. even tho their might be a couple i viewed and no one has replied in it since.. i dont know why but i dont delete cache or cookies when this happens so i dont know whats up.. i sent a message through "contact us" as a bug but never got a reply but i wasnt to worried about it..

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:39 AM
i dont even pay attention to those things on the side of the threads telling me if i read it or not

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:21 AM
i didnt even kno there was such a function...

Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:06 AM
Click "MARK ALL READ" at the top of the forum list page. Granted that will mark everything as being read, but from that point on it should be ok. If it is not, let me know and I'll look into it further.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:31 PM
Have you tried deleting all your current JBO cookies? Sometimes I have had similar problems on other sites and they were corrected just by deleting all of the site-related cookies.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:57 PM
i just remebr which ones i i read...problem solved, lol

Friday, August 11, 2006 6:26 PM
Dave wrote:Click "MARK ALL READ" at the top of the forum list page. Granted that will mark everything as being read, but from that point on it should be ok. If it is not, let me know and I'll look into it further.

worked perfect, thanks Dave

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:18 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]i dont even pay attention to those things on the side of the threads telling me if i read it or not

x2

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:14 PM
I only pay attention to the color, once you click the link to the thread it changes color

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search