Front lip - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Front lip
Saturday, February 02, 2008 1:43 AM
I need some ideas on a new front lip for my 01 Z! I have the RKsport front lip now but, This wonderful utah snow decided to bust a chunk out of it Im just lookin for som pictures. I found a nice bumper I like but I don't want fiberglass! I scrape to much

Re: Front lip
Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:48 AM
get a WW lip! don't need pics! enough said!

WI-Jtuners member
Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:17 AM
your options are kind of limited. theres the stock ls front lip, the rksport lip (which you've had already), and the Wings West Wtype lip.

stock

Wings West Wtype

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:49 AM

Monday, February 11, 2008 4:23 PM
Any quicks links to a stock front lip for 00.

Thanks.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:55 AM
Is the wings west lip poly? or is it fiberglass? and who has the best price on one?

Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:03 PM
Teknik_Z24 wrote:Is the wings west lip poly? or is it fiberglass? and who has the best price on one?

the wings west lip is urethane. i picked mine up from tunersoutlet on ebay. it was the best price that i had found. after winning the item, it took about a week to get the lip.

Monday, February 25, 2008 2:40 AM
Do you know if the wings west lip is as low as the RK sport lip? also I was thinking of painting the lip flat black rather then gloss black like the car is. I got the idea when I was at sema last year. Do you think it would look good? Its something different!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search