How many people would buy these 03+Cavy headlights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How many people would buy these 03+Cavy headlights
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:35 PM
Check out this website first: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/

I emailed the guy about getting some for my cavy, but also inquired about a group purchase. Would anyone be interested??

Here is the email I got back from him:

hey michael. thank you so much for the kind words. it makes me feel all fuzzy inside when i hear such great compliments. a copletely done up 03+ cavie set up will run 610.00 +s/h and headlights. that includes....the work (400) four projectors (150) and four angel eyes (60). i will also mount clear lenses for the side turn signal. as for the group purchas...30 sets!!!! i can only make one set of these a month. wow, that sounds great, but it would take me at least 4-5 months for me to complete them all. i would also have to put all orders during that time on hold. well, if you guys dont have a problem with it, i suppose i wont either. first tell everyone the price, then we'll see. maybe i can hire someone to help me? i dont know. but i do want to help you guys out. get back to me when you can. thank you so much michael and i hope to hear from you soon. have a great day.

Re: How many people would buy these 03+Cavy headli
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:40 PM
I would rather just put in HID's and clear out the lenses myself ... Practically free but that's me...I'm not gonna spend that much just for projector lights...I could do a front end swap for cheaper than that price and get the 95-99 projector lights !

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:48 PM
Well, not really HID's...I would just buy Silverstars...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:57 PM
I might be interested

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:57 PM
or buy the pojector parts, and do it yourself........

but he does do a good job on the ones he builds........ I say worth every penny he charges.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:58 PM
hey mike. thanks for the enquiry. i was not aware you were talking about the org being the place in wich a GP would be held. if i ever held one for the org, first it would be allot cheaper, and second it wouldnt be for quite some time. i also wouldnt be holding it for just one year and make. anyway, i just watned to give my own .02.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:33 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:hey mike. thanks for the enquiry. i was not aware you were talking about the org being the place in wich a GP would be held. if i ever held one for the org, first it would be allot cheaper, and second it wouldnt be for quite some time. i also wouldnt be holding it for just one year and make. anyway, i just watned to give my own .02.

I thought i seen your car on there lol ..

did not read the name on the site haha

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:04 PM
what happen to the 2000+ projectors? i want some of those for my 01.

01 2200.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:42 PM
I'd buy them!

but.. i already did. ^_^

IZN TRBL RULEZ!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:51 PM
Those are nice lights but I would be sceptical about them being bright or just bring the cheapos like what are on ebay that you cant see a darn thing with. if I saw a night pic or something like that then I would concider it.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:56 PM
who would buy those? oh...i did...my bad lol haha love them

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:49 PM
just go and build them by yourself it will be alot cheaper then what josh aka IZN TRBL haves

Go Check Out My Z26 Message Board @ http://v6z26.proboards12.com/index.cgi and tell me what you think Thanks
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:48 PM
how much for 03 im doin a 00 to 03 conversion this weekend..

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:02 PM
I would be all over this if I still had the cavalier. Josh's work is incredable. He puts a lot of time and effort into each headlight he makes. I have seen the headlights personally and they are great. I think the group purchase would be a great idea. And why do it yourself? What if you screw something up? Its going to end up costing you more. This way he does everything and if he screws something up he fixes it. He has also been doing it for a while now and knows all the little tricks.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:58 PM
How could we organize a group buy? Can we get some kind of an estimate of how much they will cost then?

What if he started putting those on ebay for us to bid on....

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:29 AM
Not to sound ignorant or rude but it looks like he just mounts projector lights in the stock housings. Whats so special about them?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:29 AM
Dude those angel eyes look bad ass! I want em! I'm not paying damn near $620 for em though, but their nice lookin!
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:24 AM
well i really like those lights but i couldn't find a price for the 2000+ projector angels :S... i want a price for those haha..

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:10 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:hey mike. thanks for the enquiry. i was not aware you were talking about the org being the place in wich a GP would be held. if i ever held one for the org, first it would be allot cheaper, and second it wouldnt be for quite some time. i also wouldnt be holding it for just one year and make. anyway, i just watned to give my own .02.

about how much would "a lot cheaper" be?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:57 PM
sorry to bring this back. i wanted to clarify that the total was not 610.00, rather 535.00. sorry. as for a group purchase, the only way i can ever hold one would be if i had no orders coming in at that time, or if i had help building them. but with help comes a payroll. other than that, my plate if pretty full and will be for quite some time. i certainly will give it a go as soon as i can. but please dont be expecting it any time soon. when i can get materials cheaper and find a more efficient way of building these, they will become cheaper for everyone. but until then, you are paying for materials and my time (the little i have). anyway, thanks again for everyone feedback. i am not offended by "costs too much money" remarks at all. that is why i will supply the materials and the "know how" to help on the way to completion. thanks again guys and contact me if you have any questions.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:27 PM
do u do them for 01's too?

01 2200.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:34 PM
I just ordered the parts to make a set of 2000 cavy lights from ya .

Should have them done in a day or so after reciving the parts so ill post pics for everyone.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:17 PM
Phlatcav wrote:I just ordered the parts to make a set of 2000 cavy lights from ya .

Should have them done in a day or so after reciving the parts so ill post pics for everyone.

yeah u better, and then tell us IN DETAIL how u did them , so then ppl like myself can do some. i want some for my 01.

01 2200.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:27 PM
Ill show pics of mine finished but I wont post details on J-body.org. IZN TRBL works very hard on there and i does not seem fair to put it out there like that. But If you want to e-mail me ill give ya some pointers on it.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:48 PM
^^^ are you doing the ingle projector or the double?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search