New Car Maybe - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Car Maybe
Saturday, April 18, 2009 5:41 PM
Ok so I was looking at a Celica Gt today. It had 138k miles on it and it was only 3200. I didnt see any problems with the car paint and body were perfect, didnt get a chance to check under the hood though. Probably will go back and take a better look at the car tomorrow. Anyways what do you guys think, is this a good buy?
Thanks in advance.
Eric

Re: New Car Maybe
Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:58 PM
Can you atleast let us know what year???
Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:09 AM
If it's a '00-'05, you know you're not getting the 2ZZGE, right? Don't get me wrong, they still look cool, but if you're after horsepower, wait for a GT-S. All in all, though, if it is the last generation, you're getting a solid car at an awesome price. In the 1994-1999 range, a GT comes with a 3S-GE, which is a pretty good engine (~180 HP).

I say give it a test drive, and if it feels good, go for it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, April 20, 2009 7:09 AM
Do yourself a favor and get the gts.....and please make sure its a manual...those things have nothing in the low end of the rpm spectrum...

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:25 AM
Yeah GTS or not at all. The my friends gt lost all its oil one day not light no nothing. his parents are both laywers he got a brand new mr2 becuase it was under warrenty and they tried to say he haddn't changed the oil.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search