New Truck Photos - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Truck Photos
Monday, September 24, 2007 9:53 PM
So most of you haven't heard. I'm getting married in November and we are expecting a baby by before next summer. Keeping the Spec V but I had to get something more baby friendly and safer. So we compromised I'm selling my 88 Jeep I just picked up.

This is what I picked up today from the dealership.

1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 offroad package with the 5.3. Yes I'm not crazy about the camper on it but eh it can come off and it can serve other uses.

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size

Re: New Truck Photos
Monday, September 24, 2007 10:46 PM
sweet truck , and old man camper

lol

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:39 AM
Seems to me the Spec V would be pretty baby friendly. I had a sentra and worked great for a long time with my daughter.

Nice truck none the less.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:40 AM
Damn... So close, shoulda just sprung for the 2000+ and gotten the 4th door too!

Nice though, just ditch the 'ol man shell.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:24 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:Seems to me the Spec V would be pretty baby friendly. I had a sentra and worked great for a long time with my daughter.

Nice truck none the less.

Spec V is staying the performance one still getting the motor swap roll cage etc over time. The interior wasn't baby friendly because it has the sports seats plus not much room for a stroller and other crap with a sub box and amp in the trunk. Plus I wanted something where crash tests were good side and rear as well. The spec lacked there it was just good for head on.

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:04 PM
Campersmake excellent snow sleds

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search