Starion sighting!!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Starion sighting!!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:26 PM
I saw a 1984 (no fender flares) Mitsubishi Starion this morning on my way to work. It was a blue/silver two tone and was in remarkable shape. It sounded ok, no exhaust smoke.

I saw a Conquest TSi a few days ago that sounded, well, alittle under the weather, but again, no exhaust smoke.

The other rare sighting last week was a 1979 Toyota Celica Supra. It was a rolling museum piece, really good shape.

"...nevermind maneuvers lieutenant, just go straight at them!"
-Admiral Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar

Re: Starion sighting!!!
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:33 PM
nice both cars make great sleepers
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:57 PM
a guy i work with has one, he is building it up i guess. its in good shape. good siting tho!! i see some old celica's kicking around sometimes, always rotted out though.
have a good one.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:51 PM
A guy I work with has a 79-ish Celica Supra non-turbo. Pretty crappy shape, like 160,000 miles I think, a beater by every definition of the word. Too bad, cause the car would be cool if it were in good shape.

First of all, I'd like to thank wesmanw02 for being such a Cobalt-nut-sucking tool.
Secondly, I'd like to thank Travis Kearny for being so entertaining.

I <3 falnfenix, JimmyZ, Borsty, NJHK, and all the other intelligent people on JBO

Friday, December 09, 2005 12:48 AM
I know of a junkyard that has 2 Conquest/Starions in it.

I would not mind one.
Friday, December 09, 2005 1:01 PM
http://portland.craigslist.org/car/112598652.html

Located about 1/2 hour from me. Says it has a spare of pretty much everything (hood, fenders, engine, transmission, radiator, dash, doors, etc). Posted Nov. 20th, I bet it was sold by the end of the day.

First of all, I'd like to thank wesmanw02 for being such a Cobalt-nut-sucking tool.
Secondly, I'd like to thank Travis Kearny for being so entertaining.

I <3 falnfenix, JimmyZ, Borsty, NJHK, and all the other intelligent people on JBO

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:02 PM
we have old celicas/supras all over the place down here. lots of first gen rx7's runnin around too. and a few 70's? or maybe early 80's civics/civic station wagons. those cares are great lol

Sorry.....
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-01-13 10:15:53.
This ban will expire 2005-01-14 10:15:35 Pacific Time.
Reason: Free 84 Cavi Drop Top!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:55 PM
That guy i work with is selling his starion now i guess...i just found it on ebay check it out! Co workers starion on ebay

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:07 PM
I got a friend here in Huntsville, AL that has owned about 5 or 6 starions/conquests

He's got a black one now that puts over 400rwhp

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:24 PM
there used to be a pretty nice conquest TSI like 5 houses down from mine. used to hear it all the time...VROOM...PSSSSSSST VROOOOM lol. they are pretty bad ass cars, too bad they didnt really last. i guess they werent the most reliable of cars out there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search