Are these good or junk? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: Are these good or junk?
Monday, January 02, 2006 12:09 AM
Strut bars are pretty generic...the only question is if they are made for your vehicle and if there are any clearance issues with your hood and/or PCM.

Check out www.gravanatuning.com, they sell them for decent prices. Might be more money but it's worth spending the more money to insure less headache.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:14 AM
first one & last one looks like my ractive strut bar. except mine has a slight bend to it. if i don't have it angled just right it hits the hood.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 02, 2006 8:32 AM
I check out the vibrant strut bar, my friend has one and it fits good. Thats what ima check into getting into the future..

2001 cavalier http://www.cardomain.com/ride/835752

Monday, January 02, 2006 6:38 PM
I got the vibrant strut bar set from gravana tuning, it was only 100 for front and rear, they have no clearence problems
Monday, January 02, 2006 11:04 PM
bolts strut bar worked good on my cavi...when i took a corner it really flattened it out alot

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:05 PM
yea it works good for me too. just had some hood clearance problems with it at first. had to get it just right which required alot of pushing on it. but i can't complain. it was free.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:31 PM
I highly recommend the Vibrant Performance Type V strut bars from Gravana Tuning. You can get both bars for $100.00. I have the front one and it has made a huge difference in the handling of the car. There's no more body roll going around corners, curves, etc. It also adds a nice bling factor to the engine compartment . I am still waiting on the arrival of the rear bar, but I'm sure the car is going to handle even better once the rear bar is installed too. As far as fitment issues I have an ECOTEC engine so I really can't give you any advice since you have a 2200 engine, but the front one fit with no problems or issues. I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems with them either.

When it comes to modding cars the important thing to remember is you get what you pay for. You might be able to get something cheap on eBay, but chances are it won't fit properly. In the long run it's better to maybe spend a little more, but have everything fit properly.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:52 AM
yea im def goin to be buyin the ones from gravana tuning as sound as i get some funds in. thanks for the help guys

1998 Sunfire, 2.2L auto
Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:18 AM
I have the front and rear vibrant strut tower bars on order right now. I'll let you know how they handle after I have them installed.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:58 AM
Whoa I would like to thank J to ENVY .. you are my hero dude. Gravana Tuning is the coolest site ever i have been looking for ever for a decent J-body web site. if you could email me or post some other good performance sites for j-bodys (especially 95 sunfire's) that would be rad. Thanks

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:47 AM
lmperformance.com
importperformanceparts.net
rsmracing.com
sportcompactonly.com
jegs.com
jcwhitney.com
jtuners.com
jobdyperformance.com
performancecenter.com
rksport.com
maximumboost.net
ptuning.com
turbotechracing.com
summitracing.com
cnfxperformance.com
carcustoms.net
gravanatuning.com
horsepowerfreaks.com
mantapart.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:23 PM
Ryan B wrote:Whoa I would like to thank J to ENVY .. you are my hero dude.

Uh... okay... if you say so . By the way... I'm a girl .

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:32 AM
hahah boy do i feel like a jerk! thank you! man i guess i can be the sexist loser of the week?
Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:37 PM
Ryan B wrote:hahah boy do i feel like a jerk! thank you! man i guess i can be the sexist loser of the week?

Nah! Don't worry about it. It's my own fault because I don't flaunt the fact that I'm a girl like so many others do . I just like to point it out if it's obvious that someone doesn't realize I'm a girl so they'll know next time . No worries .

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:54 PM
cavalier2240

what school do you goto, im in richland
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search