Last Pics Of RobsCavZ24 (56K Not Otay) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Last Pics Of RobsCavZ24 (56K Not Otay)
Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:51 PM
Well, the time has come to say goodbye to the "RobsCavZ24" as it will be sold to Trey (TRD CavFire) this weekend. It will truly be missed, I don't know how I'm going to feel when it's finally gone, but all gayness aside, it will hold a special place in my heart .( wow, never mind that was pretty damn gay!)

Re: Last Pics Of RobsCavZ24 (56K Not Otay)
Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:58 PM
I love the tread on those tires, what are they?

----------------------------

Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:03 PM
Damn, I dont think Id be able to let it go. I realy love the wheels, love the seats,love the stock looking exhaust, a few touch ups and it would be a perfectly clean looking cav.

Whats going to replace it?

Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:37 PM
Are you really selling it with those wheels?

Sad to see it go...

Whats next?

Portage, MI
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:40 PM
tires are BFG G-force KDW's...i have a set and absolutly love em

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:41 PM

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:50 PM
why no Z sides?

STREET ANTIX, it's coming...
Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:22 PM
I see you got it pretty much back to stock, wanna put a stock tan headliner in it before it goes. Good to see its going to a good home.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:15 PM
Rob - Hey thank for getting the photo's for me. I really hope you know it is going to a great home. I feel like this is my first car again. My only thing is I wish it was a 5-speed, but I think this is going to be good for me. I will keep you up to date on everything with the car. I think we are on the same page on how the car should end up. So give me a few months and you will be begging me for it back.

-ruen- wrote:Are you really selling it with those wheels?

Sad to see it go...

Whats next?
Yep! I'm getting the wheels...

ACav2Envy wrote:
Trust me it is going to be in good hands. I'm tossing a ton of stuff on it next weekend. Sway Bars, HID's, Toyota parts for sure, and a few things also. I will order up a LS front and rear lips too.

Chewy likes Cake wrote:I see you got it pretty much back to stock, wanna put a stock tan headliner in it before it goes. Good to see its going to a good home.
Yea I would kill him if he did that. Also thank you for saying it is going to a good home. Cause it is going to be getting everything fast. First thing is Fog lights.

BTW it is going back to a 2000+ dash and console next sunday.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:15 PM
Scriz wrote:I love the tread on those tires, what are they?

They are 225/45/17 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT's, and not cheap, lol...

icemike89 wrote:Damn, I dont think Id be able to let it go. I realy love the wheels, love the seats,love the stock looking exhaust, a few touch ups and it would be a perfectly clean looking cav.

Whats going to replace it?

It's very hard to see it go, the wheels are definitely a love or hate thing, everyone either loves them or can't stand them....
Yeah, it needs some love, some I don't think I can really afford or manage right now....

-ruen- wrote:Are you really selling it with those wheels?

Sad to see it go...

Whats next?

Yep, selling it with the wheels unfortunately.... I hate to see it go too, I'm having second thoughts, but oh well...
Looking at a 2.4 Auto Cobalt SS

Mike Smeltzer wrote:tires are BFG G-force KDW's...i have a set and absolutly love em

They are an amazing tire! Next car will definitely have a set!

ACav2Envy wrote:

I know man, still debating on another cav or not.....

streetantixz24 wrote:why no Z sides?

Used to have a body kit on it so I sold the stock sides front and rear, had to buy a new front and rear, never thought I would put it back close to stock, I was going to do a W-Type front lip with RK 03-05 Lip kit sides and rear lip but changed my mind on modding this car anymore...

Chewy likes Cake wrote:I see you got it pretty much back to stock, wanna put a stock tan headliner in it before it goes. Good to see its going to a good home.

Well I'm sure Trey wouldn't want a tan one!! I'm glad at least it's going to someone who is a die hard J fan instead of a stealership on trade in, or to some punk kid...

Thanks for the comments guys...
Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:26 PM
Hehe I might be a punk sometimes my girlfriend said, but my Toyota Visors will not look to good on Tan.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:30 PM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote: Yep, selling it with the wheels unfortunately.... I hate to see it go too, I'm having second thoughts, but oh well...
Looking at a 2.4 Auto Cobalt SS

That's a great car too. We love ours!

Sad to see it go, but at least it's to someone we know will treat it right.

KRI Motorsports BBQ/Car Meet ~ Sunday August 26th, 2007 CLICK HERE for info!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:21 PM
sad...but yet not so sad...the car is moving closer to me I'll see it more then rob ever brought it around

car looks good now...sign me up for lovin the 5zigens!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:42 PM
trey how many j's do you need??

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:34 PM
Im sorry to see it leave your hands Rob, it is a beautiful car.

However, I'm glad you got it Trey. Congradulations.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:40 PM
Looks good man. It will be getting cleanly modded very quick in the next few weeks, haha I helped tear down his old car a lil bit and lots of good stuff goin on there :-)

Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:46 PM
Nice pick up Trey.. its in a good hands for sure.

Hey Trey! got the roof fixed on the sedan yet?

Monday, August 13, 2007 3:19 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind comments about have a good home now, and just to let everyone know the Sedan is now Totaled... Sp today is my last day to drive the car to work before I get my retail car. So today will be a sad day, but we pulled everything I wanted yesterday.

Monday, August 13, 2007 6:14 AM
nice cav dog,.....keep er clean wit TLC

scooba623@yahoo.com
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:42 AM
Looks like a sweet car can't wait to see where it will go. Got any interior shots? Seems like it has a sunfire red rear seat or something. What kind of dash does it have now?

Monday, August 13, 2007 11:50 AM
It has a Sunfire full dash and door panels, and those are going out as soon as I get the car home. The rear seat is a Z24 seat, but I think there is a red rear panel in the back window I will more then likely take out for a black one.

Monday, August 13, 2007 12:23 PM
trey your car got totaled!? damn that sucks. i know this is gonna be a good home for this car, i just really wanted the wheels

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Monday, August 13, 2007 12:54 PM
Well really it isn't that bad of a deal since I'm only out 250 in this full deal. Cause they gave me to much for my Sedan. I'm glad I'm in a 2dr again since most of the time I'm the only one in the car when I'm driving it. Plus I got the LD9 in my beater now. I'm going to see how I like the wheels on the car, but I might swap out to black ones, or just have these powder coat these in a sweet color I did my girls wheels in. I kinda want 18's, but 17's are a good all around size for comfort.

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:46 PM
nice buy

you coulda got my 97 sedan with alot of toyota parts already

if you dont have the driving lights ive got a set

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:52 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]nice buy

you coulda got my 97 sedan with alot of toyota parts already

if you dont have the driving lights ive got a setYea that would of been nice, but I really needed this quick since I only have a week to get everything done. I'm glad I got my loaner today. Thanks for the offer on the lights, but I have a set that I'm going to toss in there. Sounds like I have a 00-02 LS sport rear going on the car. My yard is only 5 min's away from his place. It is that smaller place of the one you got yours from.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search