FIRST BUFF & WAX JOB... what a difference it made!!finally full car pix in GOOD LIGHTING(56k nOt) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FIRST BUFF & WAX JOB... what a difference it made!!finally full car pix in GOOD LIGHTING(56k nOt)
Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:52 PM
I know i just posted the pics of the headlights..but i had to post these full pix. I stopped on the way home from the buff shop.
The paint itself had foggy spots and wasn't shiney but thought i'd wait the full month to buff and wax it..AND BOY AM I GLAD I DID!!!
It brought the car's paint to its full potential~

these pics really show how the lines of the car came out....which I'm VERY HAPPY ABOUT

...and I couldn't possibly be any happier with how clean the rear came out...

ENOUGH w/ the blabbin'...ON WITH THE PIX!! BRING ON THE C & C!!!

Re: FIRST BUFF & WAX JOB... what a difference it made!!finally full car pix in GOOD LIGHTING(56k nOt
Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:59 PM
looks sharp.

Re: FIRST BUFF & WAX JOB... what a difference it made!!finally full car pix in GOOD LIGHTING(56k nOt
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:01 PM
cannon fodder wrote:looks sharp.

agreed

Re: FIRST BUFF & WAX JOB... what a difference it made!!finally full car pix in GOOD LIGHTING(56k nOt)
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:02 PM
one of my fav paint combo's, I also like with grey on the top and black on the bottom(what I would want to do with my black cav), someone on here has that and it looks hot too.
very nice,
did you do the lights yourself?, if so how hard was it?

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:04 PM
That is a very sexy car. Loving the paint and that rear is awesome.

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:04 PM
total hotness.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:13 PM
it looks great, i can't wait to see it in person

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:17 PM
i really hate those style eyelids on any car, but as soon as i saw that first pic of that rear...dayum!...very sexy

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:36 PM
Your front fenders and rear quarter panels stick out further than your door.

1983 Camaro Z28
Monday, July 09, 2007 4:12 AM
Looks great Lance it looked awesome at the meet also I love that hood

Monday, July 09, 2007 4:52 AM
i like the style, and scheme!

but that damn white line is what kills it in my honest opinion! it should be smooth, and its not! jmo!

WI-Jtuners member

Monday, July 09, 2007 6:09 AM
I think opposite here..

That white stripe really helps the lines flow and sets off the white rims nice....

That rear looks awesome on your car........Looks alot better then in your sig!

Monday, July 09, 2007 7:24 AM
besides the little sag in the rear bumper i really like the whole car. I am glad the line got fixed

I'm looking for an LS SPORT LIP KIT! If you have one EMAIL ME!!!
THANKS

JIM
Monday, July 09, 2007 7:38 AM
ling427ttvette wrote:Your front fenders and rear quarter panels stick out further than your door.

the skirts are molded in, thats why.

much better looking, the lines dont throw it off as much now-for some reason they look better than they ever did

lookn beautiful man, keep up the good work.

Monday, July 09, 2007 9:12 AM
Darkstars wrote:it looks great, i can't wait to see it in person

x2

no love on the wij-tuners forums???

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 09, 2007 10:04 AM
Way better.

Love the ass-end!

Monday, July 09, 2007 10:10 AM
I like it...... except the trunk lid.... never did like shaved trunk lids.....

Looks good though, nice work.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, July 09, 2007 10:47 AM
I like it...nice, even flow with everything and the rear really fits the car sweet!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, July 09, 2007 10:57 AM
Very sweet.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, July 09, 2007 10:58 AM
Everything is nice but the eyelids
Monday, July 09, 2007 2:18 PM
Looks Hot!!!

Monday, July 09, 2007 2:29 PM
you already know i love it. when you makin the trip back here? we can lower the door and fix a couple other things.

Monday, July 09, 2007 5:44 PM
Wow Lance, That car turned out AMAZING! The front end looks soo MEAN and the rear is just soo sexy. The paint looks 10x better. Almost cant even notice the line anymore, haha. Just giving you sh!t. Headlights really finish off the front end! Good work man!

Monday, July 09, 2007 5:48 PM
Looks great man. Buffing it made a big difference!

Wide Body Progress

Monday, July 09, 2007 5:51 PM
Yeah it really looks good man, Congrats!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search