The Midwest J-body Gatheirng in the Dells 100+ pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Midwest J-body Gatheirng in the Dells 100+ pics
Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:29 PM
I know there is already a thread but there is to many pics in it already to add all of mine, it'll murder your internet hahaha so anyways heres a another thread of my adventure.

Edit- if the pics wont all load they work just fine for me here --> http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showtopic=1959

Well we left friday about 11:30 to get out there, we got there check into out hotel and went for a cruise. First stop was a roller coaster, so I took pics of the car with the roller coaster

The next stop was "Top Secret" not exactly sure what it is but its the white house ripped out of the ground and flipped upside down so again, car pics

my girlfriend taking a pic of my best friend matt

while at the same time he took a pic of her

we parked along the strip and went walking around looking for food

one of the bars... later that night we stoped by to have a swig with nig

we ended up going to Monk's for dinner, where I did the purple monkey, its a $20 drink you keep the cup and get a t-shirt with it, so heres me doing the purple monkey

We went back to the hotel after dinner to get the other Matt (fatalic cavi, the new winks) and then we headed to the first meet and greet spot, we showed up a little early so took some group pics.

Matt's mirror

a quick scenic pic while we were waiting in riverfront lot for everyone.

My sweet new winks sticker hahaha, the only time a sticker has been on either of my cavs.

After the meet and greet we went back to the hotel droped off the cars and we all piled in my buddies Saturn and went out drinking (we had a DD since the original poster of this thread wasn't 21) They have real cheap drinks out there so we drank a decent amount. After that we went back to the hotel and moved the cars to the end of the lot for some night pics.

After the night pics it was back in side for some drinking, vince puked out the hotel window hahah

The next mourning was rough hahah we were meeting back at the river front from 8-9 (we made it at 8:59 hahahah) and headed over to Automotion. I only took pics of stand out cars and cudas.... 71 cuda > 70 cuda > everything else ever made.

Far left is my best friend matt, next him sith the coffe is the new winks matt, then me with the camera, and brandon (Boltz22 who set this whole thing up)

After the car show we back to chill in the hotel for a while till lunch, Matt fell asleep molesting himself

After we got up and we all went out to get some much needed food then about 1/2 of us went out to Fast Tracks for some go karting... It was EASILY the most fun all weekend, the go karts were nothign special but most don't let you bump at all, not this place hahah, we had a blast trying to wreck each other. I hit vince so hard the rod for the throttle fell off his kart hahah I think everyone got spun out at least once and smashed into the wall quite a few times it was a blast. One of the girls was actually on her 2 left wheels only off the barrier flinging out tires, I got hit by a tire. It was awsome a total blast, they let us double up on tickets and go for a ten minuet race instead of a 5 laps. Only bad thing is we were all having to much fun to stop and get any pics But anyways after the go karting we went back to the rooms to get cleaned up since all of our faces and arms where covered tire dust haha and then we went to the car show.

We showed up at the car show long enough to park and wipe down the cars and then you hear tires screaching an BOOM we ran over to see what the commosion was about....

this sweet uber eclipse was doing some Tokyo Drifting and wrecked into a curb and got stuck, so a bunch of our group and a random old man helped push the car off and get it unstuck and off the road (actually what happened was people driving stupid, to fast, fallowing to close, one car hit the brakes, the next slammed the brakes, the eclipse slammed the brakes and hit the curb to avoid rear ending the car in front of him and then the eclipse was almost rear ended) The worst part was that the girl that owns the car wasn't driving it, her friend/boy friend whatever was)

My buddy Matt fingered her big hole LOL

So anyways then it was back to our J-body car show, I got a pic of every car there with the except of a few straglers that rolled in late and just stoped for a few then left (btw I don't know if the Dakota was part of our gorup or just happened to be parked by us but I got a pic anyway)

me and matt sitting aorund enjoying the weather

The new winks won best of show

Vince got first place 03+

Matt pretending he won best of show (he wasn't part of the show nor is he even a car guy, just along for the trip)

"Got a little Captian in ya?"

From there it was picking up some Arbys and heading back to the room to eat, I started up loading some pics but I got violated

Let the food settle, drank alittle bit then a few of use made our way to the pool, we had this sweet ass frog slide.

A warning in case you were thinking about jumping face first in 2 inches of water hahahah

there me giving the frog slide a thumbs up

Peeing in the pool

We played in the kids area for a while, played a game of horse in there pool basketball court, went in the auna for a while, chilled in the hot tub. After the pool we went to the game room for some heated rounds of Air hockey, I owned the new winks bad, I won liek 5 out of 6 but man pucks were flying, we almost took out a couple arcade machines, hahah After the games we went to cruise the strip for a while, drive around sit road side with tons anf tons of other people just watching the automotion cars cruise. Then it was bed time.

Sunday mourning was cold, liek in the 40's so we decieded to skip the cruise and mini golf, seeing as we were all chicago area people didn't feel liek going on the rural cruise then driving 3+ hours home right home, so we checked out and headed back, and this is where our adventure ended.

over all it was alot of fun, we had a great time and we will be back next year, and thanks to Brandon and the WI J-Tuners for a fun weekend, a short and tiring weekend but deffinetly fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:46 PM

Re: The Midwest J-body Gatheirng in the Dells 100+ pics
Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:41 PM
booo.

how come the dells wasnt this sweet when i was there a few weeks ago?

Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:56 PM
Def had a blast.

Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:59 PM
Sweet pics man.

for the record, i dont really care much for the dells....worst sunburn i've ever gotten was thanks to an overcast day at the giant water park. I went to that go-kart place and it was a lot of fun....sooo many tracks to drive on. We also stayed in that hotel.....and for a couple reasons....aren't allowed to stay there again.

LOOKING FOR TURBO PARTS ON A BUDGET!!!!! PM ME!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:15 PM
The link works best...all the pix are already there and don't have to load.

.....Thanks for all the pix man...def awesome pix, was a great time...def a must for every year!!!!!!!!!!!

was nice meetin everyone too. hope 2 see you at more meets soon~!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:15 PM
looked like a fun weekend

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:24 PM
good story, nice pics...looks like you guys had a blast

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:27 PM
yeah it was fun, cant wait for it to happen next year

Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:05 PM
Prolly the sweetest frog slide I have ever seen.

Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:27 PM
looks like you guys had a blast!!!! Thanks for the pics.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, May 21, 2007 6:33 AM
Looks like a blast guys. Good pix DarkStars

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:45 AM
it was a great time. i hope i have my other car ready for next year

Monday, May 21, 2007 10:11 AM
Nice shots

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:24 AM
Once again, nice pics! I will be there in my own car next year (I rode up in the yellow beretta indy). If anyone is interested, here are some more pictures:
http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showtopic=1957

--------------------------------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base
Monday, May 21, 2007 11:27 AM
I'll have to come next year. I was VREY short on funds to come and join you all. Looks like you all had an AWESOME time!

dan

Monday, May 21, 2007 6:43 PM
forgot to ask if i was the only one to get pulled over on the way there?

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:24 PM
hahahaha that was funny tho chris

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:23 AM
looks like it was a fun time sucks i couldnt make it out. maybe next year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:50 AM
yea I had a lot of fun also and will be back next year.

Winks Online Click Here

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:01 PM
anyone go to mt olympious yet?

I cant wait, i love the dells

I cant count how many times ive been to NIGS

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:41 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Def had a blast.

Do I see a TTR T-Shirt

Look like a lot of fun, let me know next year, I will try to make it...

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:37 PM
Nice pics...

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:48 AM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:Def had a blast.

Do I see a TTR T-Shirt

Look like a lot of fun, let me know next year, I will try to make it...

Yes you do haha.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:52 PM
looks like you guys had a fun time. That hotel pool looks friggin sweet. Maybe stupid question but ive been over at css.net more then jbo lately but what happened to your silver car? nice progress on the gtc tho

Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:16 PM
why does it seem on this forum ALOT of GUYS HUMP EACHOTHER? WTF?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search