bodydropped Cavy - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bodydropped Cavy
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:16 PM
Any body see this?

Re: bodydropped Cavy
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:22 PM
i just saw that like 5 mins ago on street source. this is the second cav like this and both are gonna be rwd. i wanna see one that low that is fwd. i know it wont be long. hehe

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:25 PM
Yea i got that off street source.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:41 PM
Yea I saw it last year in Anderson SC at the show there, Guy was alright, wasent heasitent to talk crap about any other cars though. Had one of those "Mine is the best" attitudes

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:42 PM
I'll be more impressed when it runs.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:48 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:I'll be more impressed when it runs.
well said

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:51 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:Yea I saw it last year in Anderson SC at the show there, Guy was alright, wasent heasitent to talk crap about any other cars though. Had one of those "Mine is the best" attitudes

Looks like it was a Base Model from the looks of those bumpers & lack of side skirts...

AIR RIDE MAFIA (~airbagsource.com~)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:59 PM
Fugly

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:07 PM
All that work and couldnt even get the blue to match....
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:09 PM
firstcar24 wrote:Fugly

i was going to be mean
but i'll keep my comments to myself

i like it, tons and tons of work went into that

nasty, my question is WHY.

i still give this guy props on the work done. i dont get why everyone is dising him all im saying is i would love to see it run. would be on bad ass ride once running and paint

Uncivilized R.T. wrote:All that work and couldnt even get the blue to match....

Its a primer that was toned to be blue like that...looks like he painted the body at a different time then he did the fenders and front facia...do you think he measured out the amount of toner he added...hell no...its primer...doubt he cares...there is a lot of time and fab into that engine bay, regardless...it looks amazing.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:16 PM
I love it, looks absolutely sweet!!! Would love to see it run!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:33 PM
loving every inch of that beast.

base bumpers ftw!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:43 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:
SpyderWizard wrote:Yea I saw it last year in Anderson SC at the show there, Guy was alright, wasent heasitent to talk crap about any other cars though. Had one of those "Mine is the best" attitudes

Looks like it was a Base Model from the looks of those bumpers & lack of side skirts...

Base model bumpers that lay the @!#$ out FTW.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:01 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:loving every inch of that beast.

base bumpers ftw!

Joe Schulte wrote:
Kevin Richter wrote:

Base model bumpers that lay the @!#$ out FTW.

Bah...........

AIR RIDE MAFIA (~airbagsource.com~)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:52 PM
That is truly awesome, I would like to see it in person.

Why? To build something that no one else and to be different. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:08 PM
that thing is just SICK!!!! love how he's doing the big rims and major air bag drop, and using a v8-most of the v8 cav's ive seen all want to look like a pro-streeter.

props to this guy, even though it doesnt run, he's put a TON of work into that car.

AWESOME!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:12 PM
once it runs and is in paint i will comment further... for now i will say its awesome seeing a J laid out that low on some big wheels... but i wanna see it be an actual CAR not some trphy piece, that by the sounds of what Chazz said, is owned by a complete stuck up tool bag

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:22 PM
that car is fugin bada$$!

Member of J-body of Michigan.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:54 PM
Im into mini trucks and to complete a body drop aint easy nor a afternoon job. That car with a paint job and running would be sweet.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:10 PM
with that front bumper it is a sleeper.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:17 PM
I like it... sounds like a prick owns it tho. Too bad That's what ruin's a lot of nice cars, their owners.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:58 AM
yellow22 wrote:i still give this guy props on the work done. i dont get why everyone is dising him all im saying is i would love to see it run. would be on bad ass ride once running and paint

i just ignore the people that give that car crap. the majority of them dont know what it takes to body drop a truck, let alone body drop a unibody car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search