new paint - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new paint
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 6:56 PM
just switched the car from satin black back to a gloss (calapana black), heres a couple pics

Re: new paint
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:44 PM
looks like a nice shine! Black sunfires look great when they're clean (I have one too). Now keep it clean!!

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:45 PM
Very nice! Gotta love a clean, spoiler-less Sunfire ! In my opinion it would look better with some clear front bumper signals and rear side markers to break up some of the black, but that's just me.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:38 PM
thanks for the compliments, thats not a bad idea actually, looks like the tint is going soon (after 2 years of having it, got pulled over and i can't do just the rear windows, its just wrong), so it wont be quite as dark of a car, so maybe some clear corners and markers are in order, and probably put the tails back to red instead of tinted liket they are now

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:34 PM
It still looks black, lol can you paint mine next. Car looks great, and love the tail lights as well

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2366291
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:41 PM
I'm feeling it man, nice work.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:47 PM
99fireSE wrote:thanks for the compliments, thats not a bad idea actually, looks like the tint is going soon (after 2 years of having it, got pulled over and i can't do just the rear windows, its just wrong), so it wont be quite as dark of a car, so maybe some clear corners and markers are in order, and probably put the tails back to red instead of tinted liket they are now

No problem . Yeah, I definitely think the clear front bumper signals and rear side markers would look good. I also think it would look better with the un-tinted taillights as well. You don't want to "ruin" the look of the car by overdoing the black. Just my .02 though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search