newbie here... first time post of my cav - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newbie here... first time post of my cav
Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:07 PM
here she is yall, love it or leave it, but shes my baby. just as you can see this is the firt time for posting picts. hope i get it right... i just got it out of the shop getting the engine done on it. so there isnt alot done to the exterior as of yet. over the winter i will be getting a bit more done so just bare with me here... but please leave some feedback, would love to hear what everyone has to say

oh and here was a picture taken last year.. i just thought it looked kinda cool so i will throw it in here as well

thanks for lookin... remember to post what you think

Re: newbie here... first time post of my cav
Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:17 PM
nice cavy got any more pictures?

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:29 PM
Bigger is better

Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:59 PM
sorry bout the size of the picts... and i thought i was doing good just getting them posted.... and ill get a couple more taken tonight if i have time and post them. sorry bout the very few, small picts
Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:13 PM
what was done to the engine?

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:06 PM
hmmm says you're in alberta, but you've got manitoba plates.

nice hood!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:59 AM
yeah, funny story, the cops asked me the same question when the engine went in it.... but yeah im from manitoba, just moved up to northern alberta for the work... and havent gotten out since because my car died shortly after i got here. as for the engine. well ill try to remember everything
weisco pistons(.20 over)
eagle h-beam rods
ARP head bolts
ported and polished head
HO cams
stock flywheel with centerforce clutch...
thats all i can think of this morning, was a late night last night.... but basicly after i realized that i needed a rebuild, thougt i would try to get it as well prepared for the turbo im planning on this fall/winter... till then i just imagine there will be some small mods here and there on the engine as i go.... well i gotta get to work... will take a few more picts today... unless something comes up again. thanx
Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:41 AM
lookg good man. for sure post of some more pictures

1998 Z24 Convertible
Mods: AEM Pulley Kit, AEM Full Intake, Apexi Muffler, 4-2-1 Header, APC Seats, Dropzone Coilovers, More to Come!
Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 AM
More pics please, looks good though from what I can see

Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:05 PM
hey sorry i havent taken any picts latly and put them up... i left my camera at home last time i was in mb. but just a couple updates... i got a fancy new intake, and i picked up a treo of phoenix gold Xmax 15's that i will be getting into my car next time im home... if anyone has some box design ideas for 3 15's i would love to hear from you... oh and to power them i picked up just a cheap lanzar 2000 watt amp... i have two of the new subs in my car running off that amp and let me tell you... WOW.. shakes me in ways that i should be going to confesion over... but will get some progress picts up as i get the box together. and im going to try to get it tested while im home as well... so i will let everyone know what the new setup hits... check yall later
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search