DOES THE LID FIT MY 04 CAV? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DOES THE LID FIT MY 04 CAV?
Monday, October 17, 2005 5:57 PM
Would any of these center console lids fit my 04 cavalier???????

97 Cav Lid

96 Cav Lid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^CAVRIDER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: DOES THE LID FIT MY 04 CAV?
Monday, October 17, 2005 8:28 PM
they should the 2000+ ones fit for sure but i think the 97 will work too. are you trying to paint it?

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:14 AM
yeah i am going to paint it white....my old lid looked a little diffrent a little bigger. thats why i asked. i had painted it white and added gloss 2 it but the heat melted the gloss and made it look like @!#$ and then i sanded it and it looked even worst....thanks for the reply....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:45 AM
i dont think it will fit. if i remember correctly, they are 2 different lenghts. havent seen a 95-99 in quite a while, but im almost positive they were different in length, and the clip/clasp to close it is different. i hope for your sake im wrong though.

good luck

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:24 PM
don't work! i have the original console out of my 99 and i have the 00+ console in my cavi now. two different sizes. have to find one that is 00+.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:40 PM
thanks guys. good thing i didnt place a bid on the lid.....well i have my old lid but the old vinyl is all @!#$ up so i took it off now its just all plastic with 2 like a couple of holes form the staples used to make the vinyl stay on. does any1 happen to know how to cover the lid without overlaping material. i bought some white vinyl which was good for the center console but when i got to the lid the vinyl didnt fit as good i had 2 fold it to make it fit. its hard 2 explain. does any1 know of some vinyl that stretches so i wont have 2 fold it when i place it on the lid????

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:24 PM
Hey,
I can get you a stock lid, graphite in color, off an '03 cavi. IM or email me if ur interested.

-Seth

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search