clear coat question - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
clear coat question
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:53 PM
has anyone used Dupli Color Auto Paint Top Clear Coat? do you think it would work with Krylon? i dont see why it shouldnt....but help me out here, i wanna get this interior finished

Re: clear coat question
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:42 PM
Duplicolor in a aerosol from wal mart, autozone, etc, doesn't turn out clear. I did my parts in all white and put it on top and it yellowed it a little, and that was with white duplicolor auto paint. Also I have tried it on top of krylon and it eats it (for lack of better words) It stays there but it thins it out real bad and if you touch it with your finger you can smudge the krylon and its thin as water. I guess if you dont touch it then you'll be ok, but I wouldn't trust it to turn out right if it thins the krylon like that. Any ways, just talkin from experience thats my 2 cents. Good luck to ya

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:59 AM
i used krylon triple thick clear with krylon fusion.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:39 PM
this is the only clear coat i have found and ive been to Auto Zone, Discount auto parts, ill check walmart...and ive been to pep boys

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:40 PM
go to a local hardware store

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search