Racing Transmission Parts Anyone - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Racing Transmission Parts Anyone
Friday, February 03, 2006 8:37 PM
Today My Trans for no d@mn Reason doesn't go in to 2nd and does like any other gears and make horrible nosies, its got to be badd so im gonig to have to replace it great... so does anyone no if anyone makes like racing trans Parts or anything after market this is my autocross car so i need to keep it on the track, ohh yea the day it broke is the day my D@mn Racing mounts came in Great.....

Re: Racing Transmission Parts Anyone
Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:01 AM
Check the clutch fluid elvel first. Most of the time people think their tranny is shot but the clutch master cylinder reservoir is empty.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:47 AM
I thought so to, but i checked that and the tranny lines its go to be the trans, cause i just put in a new Excedy clutch and Slave Cylinder
Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:16 AM
I`m looking for a posi unit for a MK7 5 speed, do you have one?
Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:12 PM
sounds like the clutch isnt disingauging...... did this happen just after the new clutch?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:06 PM
Mine did that too, but it was cause the fluid was low and it was really dirty. I also needed a new clutch but since you just got one i would check the fluid, not only for level but how dirty it is. My two cents.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:53 PM
Nah i droped the motor with the trans, started takin the trans apart find out 2nd was trash, input shaft was ate up, and the Lock pins fell out, i should have pics by next week
Friday, February 24, 2006 2:27 PM
mine just did that too but it was my differential that went out and low some shrapnel all over i guess my tranny was messed up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search