fmu/ fuel pressure regulator - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fmu/ fuel pressure regulator
Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:55 PM
i remember seeing a fmu that also could set base pressure but i dont remember the company that sells it

anywyas i need a fmu and an adj fuel pressure regulator so i figure i might as well get both in one unit

thanks

slamming 2 gen cavi

Re: fmu/ fuel pressure regulator
Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:09 PM
The Cartech 2025 can do it.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:25 PM
If the cartech #2025 can do both..then why did i buy adj. accel one for my car? I dont think it can do both and people are misunderstanding the on set screw function...the Cartech has 2 adjustments. 1 for boost and 1 for 0 atmo addjustment. I read my manual over and over before i installed it and also no-where in it at all does it say it can be used as that purpose.

So if it does then can someone please explain how it can adjust fuel pressure while the car is in vacuum? What I reconmend is getting the Cartech #2025 and buying also a Adj. fuel pressure regulator. It would be more $$ but alot less head-aches and easier to do.
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:33 PM
Hahn uses the 2025 in thier kits and they completely replace the Eco FMU. The reason you and I bought adjustable FPR's is because we'd have to find fittings and crap to go on the end of the fuel rail (cartech won't fit there), and it just makes life on the LD9 easier. Hahn developed a way to put it on the Eco without an FPR. I believe in vacuum its a 1:1 just like the stock FPR.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:02 PM
So then you also lose the extra on-screw adjustment for 0 atmospheric that the cartech offers then. I amagin thats what you use to adjust idle pressure if you run it that way.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search