what would u pay - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what would u pay
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:30 AM
what wouold yall pay for a j tuners exhaust manifol , down pipe , and charge pipe that was used and has cracks and has to be repaired? for the 2200 motor.

Re: what would u pay
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:07 AM
some have other opinions, personally on the 2.2 or the 2200 since it is in plain sight i would just buy a new manifold. would you rather have a manifold that has patches and welds all over it? or a manifold thats clean and looks new? problem with steel is it always get weaker after being heated again and again. there for you'll have more cracks in the future to deal with. its your choice.

Emry

96 Camaro A4 383 12.5:1, E85, Full suspension, Nitrous outlet plate kit, hooker headers and catback, 3800 circle D converter.

2002 Silverado LQ4 6.0 CAI, Long tube headers, 4" exhaust

1996 s10- 97 ECU and wiring, soon to be boosted daily driver.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:14 AM
blade0604 wrote:what wouold yall pay for a j tuners exhaust manifol , down pipe , and charge pipe that was used and has cracks and has to be repaired? for the 2200 motor.

You bought this from J Tuners and it has cracks in it? Or did you buy this over a year ago from Cavalier connection and it has cracks in it? More or less same company name but different people running it . . . . when did you buy this?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:38 AM
no i was planning on buying it . its in the classifieds right now .. thats why i was curious he put it as neg... i said i would pay 150 to 175 for it ... i eailed him to see if he could send some pics.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:06 PM
Ohhhhhhh I get it... who is selling it anyway? Got a link?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:17 PM
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/36503/ thats the link . no picures though ... i eailed him to see if he could send some . he wants 220 for the downpipe , manifold charge pipe, and a bov. what u think karo? looks like a good way to start off a custom turbo setup .
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search