boost controlers - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
boost controlers
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:18 PM
i was looking on ebay and i seen some turbo xs boost controlers for 60 bucks are these any good, what are some of you using and what should i stay away from, thanks

Re: boost controlers
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:21 PM
i have one, its like a basic one goes up to 12 PSI or so, not that great to tell you the truth, but for the money its not terrible, i mean really you could make your own, but if you want something nicer go for it. It works, although i had to take the cap off the bleed screw to get it past 8 or 9 PSI, and their "Deluxe mounting hardware" thats included....yeah turns out it was a zip tie..thats right a freakin zip tie..

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:42 PM
manual boost controllers are prone to spiking, but it happens, as long as it doesn't happen all the time. I'm just going with a Greddy Profec B unit

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:30 AM
Quote:

manual boost controllers are prone to spiking, but it happens, as long as it doesn't happen all the time. I'm just going with a Greddy Profec B unit

what he said.. if u can get a killer deal, go with the profec b. everywhere i looked wanted 275+

i am VERY happy with my turbo xs dual stage controller. 8-9psi in the 1st setting and 13-14 in the 2nd.
i got my from aaron at turbo tech racing... shoot him an email. im sure he will give u a good deal.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:39 PM
just a little reinforcement Turbo tech Is a great guy.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:19 PM
running the greddy profec b spec 2 . very nice unit. Works excellent. Kinda pricey but bad azz.

01 Z24 Turbo
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:00 PM
someone posted an in-car mounted MBC and all you see is the knob to adjust.

i believe you can buy them from the turbo neon store (google that @!#$)

I think I'll be going with something like this

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search