Fuel system help please - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fuel system help please
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:15 PM
I am putting together a turbo kit for my 2002 z24. i have everything to install but i cant until i upgrade my fuel system. I only want to run about 6 lbs of boost because it is my everyday driver. I got a gm map sensor and 310 cc injectors and i planned on going to gm for the sc reflash but i went today to make sure i could do it, the techline told them that i need a receipt for the charger before they will give them the vci. What else can i do to my fuel system to work with the turbo? maybe a SAFC2, or will just an fmu work, and if i get an fmu what ratio should i get?

Post Edited (07-05-05 12:17 PM)

Re: Fuel system help please
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:57 PM
try another dealer, nice car btw

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:39 PM
Since nobody gave me any input do you think i should just run an fmu and a fuel pump? And if i do should i use the stock injectors or the gm s/c ones i have?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 9:38 PM
i'm honestly pretty against FMU's. Seen too many bad things happen. Run a Megasquirt system if you're good with that. Or just get E-manage and have your dyno tuned.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:17 AM
I am not familiar to either one of those. Can I just hook up the e-manage and thats it or do i need a new map sensor to go with it?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search