PN for 1000cc RC high impedance injectors? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PN for 1000cc RC high impedance injectors?
Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:42 PM
As the title states I'm looking for the pn for the 1000cc RC injectors, I emailed Karo 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten any response, any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated.

Re: PN for 1000cc RC high impedance injectors?
Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:51 PM
The last time I checked the biggest size injector RC sells thats high impedance is 750cc, but then again thats the last time I checks. Good luck man.

Saturday, March 07, 2009 7:04 PM
Found a solution guys, Bosch now makes high impedance 1000cc injectors, I just need to know if our stock injectors physically match anything that fits on a Honda or other make of car?
Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:09 PM
ford injectors are close to the same with diffrent plugs but i dont think i would try and run High Impedance saturated injectors that big they will slow and slopy any may give you problems at idle if you are really in need of injectors that big and still want to use the stock computer you might want to look into a driver box like the one AEM makes just my two cents.

99Z24 Turbocharged (Project Mayhem)
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Monday, March 09, 2009 5:28 PM
My car is a 2000 Z24 and it comes from the factory with high impedance injectors, if I run low impedance I have to run a resistor box which basically adds impedance to the low impedance injectors ( which then makes them high impedance ) so the factory computer can control them. I believe the 98 or 99 and earlier J-cars came with low impedance injectors but not mine.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 7:47 PM
I'll clear up some info here... RC and Precision do now make low impedance injectors in 1000cc. However the comments above about high imp injectors being slow or sloppy is entirely opposite of the truth. It is far more difficult to tune in a high volume low inpedance injectors than it is a high imp saturated injector. The 99+ jbody's used high imp stock... running resistors or a resitor box will allow you to run low imp injectors but it does not make them high impedance it simply allows your ecu to handle them via the proper voltages... it does nothing to change the actual makeup of the injector however.

I recently purchased a set of the Bosch 1000cc saturated for my Cavy. They fit perfect in the car and idle a ton smoother and more consitant than any low imp injector i've ever had in the car even with resistors. The Bosch's are pretty pricey though at about $115 a piece but I would personally highly recommend them over the low imp alternatives.

President/Founder - 607 Motorsports
Friday, March 13, 2009 8:20 AM
what're you trying to do, shoot for 550horsies?

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Friday, March 13, 2009 10:43 PM
Jimmyc99Z24 - what is the pn for the direct fit Bosch 1000cc high impedence injectors you used and I don't have a problem with the cost, also who did you purchase them from?

Spyhunter - What's up man, yea I'm shooting for that range, I'm finally closing in on finishing my 2.3/2.4 turbo hybrid. You probably don't remember me but I got a 75mm LS1 tb a couple of years ago.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:43 PM
Hey guys Jimmyc99Z24 gave me the hookup for the high imp Bosch 1000cc injectors, go to Evans Tuning and order the Honda B-series for OBD II with the solder on connectors. They were $450 shipped incase anyone wanted to know.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search