Good Oil Pressure Gauge? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good Oil Pressure Gauge?
Friday, December 30, 2005 5:27 PM
Alright to make a long story short, I have currently have this oil pressure gauge...

It works like... maybe after 45 minutes of driving and even then tends to just quit whenever. In short, it sucks and it doesn't serve its purpose and therefore needs to be replaced. I need help finding a good 2 1/16" oil pressure gauge: electrical, black face, and perferably a full sweep. The only one I have found is the Auto Meter Cobalt 6153
which would be perfect except for the price. Does anyone have any other suggestions on companies or types which may be a little less expensive? Any feedback would help. Thanks.

Re: Good Oil Pressure Gauge?
Friday, December 30, 2005 7:58 PM
autometer pro comp ultralites are nice, i use them.

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:30 PM
You could go with a faze gauge www.fazegauge.com I dont know the price on them but I know they make a great gauge.
Friday, December 30, 2005 9:21 PM
The pro-comp gauges only come in 2 5/8"... I need 2 1/16" I'll check out the faze gauges now.

Friday, December 30, 2005 9:43 PM
david pethe wrote:The pro-comp gauges only come in 2 5/8"... I need 2 1/16" I'll check out the faze gauges now.

Incorrect my friend, this is my 2 1/16" pro-comp ultralite

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:36 AM
All of the ultra-lites that I see are white faced. I need one with a black face.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 11:32 AM
Also, I checked and the prices on the ultra lite oil pressure gauges are more expensive than the one I mentioned in the original post (cobalt)...

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:11 PM
gotta pay to get the best I love autometer.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:18 AM
If it's that expensive then it'e not worth it to me. I can pic up one of the faze gauges for like $50, but will it hold up. I want something that works.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search