need some photoshop work - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need some photoshop work
Monday, August 04, 2008 5:01 PM
was wondering if anyone could get rid of my hand glaze streaks on my door?

and then was wondering if some one could make my hood transparent to see the motor

thanks in advance

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten

Re: need some photoshop work
Monday, August 04, 2008 5:29 PM
messing around with the transparent hood out of boredom. here are some variations of it.

going to mess around with ur first request a bit. normally dont come in the IM forum but i clicked it on accident instead of other cars lol

Monday, August 04, 2008 5:38 PM
although not that great here is a quick at messing with the swirls. dont know ur settings for what u did on the sephia looking pic cuz i was just going to use the current colored on and add sephia effect to it but it didnt look the same so figured u may be able to change that.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:27 AM
thanks man

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:46 PM
holy christ this has got to be my favorite j-body on this site or any site,I love everything about it!!!!!!!!!!!

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:33 PM
here yoy go boosted2

its been awhile...

Thrice . wrote:i think you should go back and try to actually order some cam valves. see if he has any in stock. then ask him to give you an actual price and show you the website or anything legit about where he orders from...for all you know he is this dumb, and orders things that don't exist....he's probably got 10 of those ebay transistors that gave him eleventy hundred pony power....what a douche.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search