Can someone flat black the ground effects on this car please? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone flat black the ground effects on this car please?
Friday, January 25, 2008 12:24 PM
If you will, please flat black the lip kit on this car for me. I'm wondering how it would look.

Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts this for me.

Re: Can someone flat black the ground effects on this car please?
Friday, January 25, 2008 1:26 PM

click sig for my car audio videos
Friday, January 25, 2008 2:17 PM
Thanks man

Monday, January 28, 2008 9:50 PM
sorry anton, no offense, but that's just some BS coloring...here's some real flat black...not to mention my second attempt at photochoppin...my lame sig is the first attempt....

eternal...i have other versions of basically the same thing...let me know if you want something different..larger, smaller, with the rksport frame, sig esque...

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:09 PM
Lol yours does look WAY better, thanks! The main reason I asked for this chop is because I was thinking about getting the kit flat black like above. It doesn't look too bad I suppose. Its different.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:59 PM
imo, the flat black does look real good...but i'm biased towards black anyways...if i had enough time and paint everything i own would be black ...but things do like to stick to flat paint (sadly -hits self in head- i painted my snowboard flat black...the snow never comes off)
either way, its a nice car...

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:14 PM
Why so you don't have to paint them?

I miss her^
Friday, February 01, 2008 11:22 PM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Why so you don't have to paint them?

Just thinking about different looks.

Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:33 PM
Not painting them, or flat black, won't look good, unless your two toning the car, paint them white...

I'd spend the money on buying the right size tires and lowering the car before buying the lip kit....

I'm surprised you don't rub with a tire that's too big....

I miss her^
Sunday, February 03, 2008 3:10 PM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Not painting them, or flat black, won't look good, unless your two toning the car, paint them white...

I'd spend the money on buying the right size tires and lowering the car before buying the lip kit....

I have my reasons for using the tires im using.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:38 AM
I like your setup! It's not race worthy but it looks hot! I have this lip kit on my car and it's still black because I dont have money for paint yet. Before we installed it we placed it up to my roommates 05 silver cav and it looked awesome in black on his silver car! I would say that with the black wheels you could go painted or not and it would still look good!

Pilz-E wrote:I still dream of the day when I can do a rear-engine, rear drive V12 in my sunflower.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:40 PM
Eternal wrote:
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Not painting them, or flat black, won't look good, unless your two toning the car, paint them white...

I have my reasons for using the tires im using.

so enlighten us. what is your reason for using the WRONG size tire?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:18 AM
More sidewall of course. I don't rub at all either. In fact, after my 1.2 drop I still won't rub.

Jesus, its only 5 points higher than the 30 series that is recommended. Not a big deal, lol.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:23 AM
Also, this car is not being modded for speed or practicality. Just had to add that before someone says anything about slow acceleration or my speedo being a % inaccurate because of my tire size.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search