Can you swap the front ends for me? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can you swap the front ends for me?
Friday, January 26, 2007 10:47 AM
Same as title... If anyone has some time.

I want this front end....

Thanks a lot!!!

CLICK SIG FOR UPDATED CARDOMAIN

Re: Can you swap the front ends for me?
Friday, January 26, 2007 1:16 PM
Your current front end is perfect. Seriously. Clean, simple, classy. Why do you want to add six nostrils? I refuse to do it out of protest (and the fact that I probably can't, heh).

---

Friday, January 26, 2007 2:12 PM
Quote:

Your current front end is perfect. Seriously. Clean, simple, classy. Why do you want to add six nostrils? I refuse to do it out of protest (and the fact that I probably can't, heh).

I app. what you said about my car. But that pic was taking right after it had been painted. Ive had that bumper painted twice and I keep hitting bumps because it sits so low. So the scratches and spider web marks are horrible. I thought having a higher bumper would help stop so many marks. But first I want to see what it will look like.

Friday, January 26, 2007 2:19 PM
Do you think a clear bra would help? Maybe some 18's and a bit thicker tire would get you a little bit further off the ground without ruining the appearance?

---

Friday, January 26, 2007 2:41 PM
Quote:

Do you think a clear bra would help? Maybe some 18's and a bit thicker tire would get you a little bit further off the ground without ruining the appearance?

A clear bra wont help. It always hits on that bottom lip and flex's the rest of the front end and cause's spider webs. I really don't have enough money for the 18's right now and with that bumper I doubt it would make a big difference.

Friday, January 26, 2007 2:45 PM
That's too bad. I'd hate to see that bumper go.

---

Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:21 PM
Can someone please do this for me?

Sunday, February 11, 2007 4:35 PM
i like the front you have now..but here goes anyway. Hard to see with the shadows and low resolution picture. Pasted bumper for anyone that can use it better, this is just a quickie.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search