Important!! Read before asking for a chop. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Important!! Read before asking for a chop.
Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:15 PM
First off i would like everyone thank you for supporting the image manipulation part of this forum. We are more than thankful for your support. But there are somethings that would help us make your requests a little easier.

1) The higher resolution the picture the better it is and the easier it is for us to chop your car. i know you all have your cardomain sites, but the pictures are a little small to get quality work. Also, picture quality is the best, try to take a picture of you car when it is not gloomy or the sun is creating alot of glare on the car. I know alot of you don't have high speed internet and that is fine, but those that do, it would be great to have nothing less than 640X480 pix. with at least this size we can get your requests to you faster. You can upload your image at imageshack

2) I can't express this enough, Please specify what you would like done. It is really hard too know what is inside your head. this helps us avoid alot of time thinking of things that we think you would like. We appriciate it alot that most of you post pictures of what you would like to see done, this is very helpful for us.

3) When asking for a certian request, i.e.- bodykit, headlights, or anything of that sort. Try to find doner parts of what you want close to the same angle as the picture that we will be chopping them onto. the reason why is if we have to distort the doner in any way, it might not come out the best of quality.

I know that most of you do this, but this forum is constently getting new subcribers and this will help them out as much as it will help everyone out. I think if we could try to do these things we will have a much more successful image manipulation discussion. And feel free to add anything else that would make it easier for you to chop a little easier.
thank you very much. i look forward doing more requests now that i finally finishe college

Re: Important!! Read before asking for a chop.
Friday, January 12, 2007 11:42 AM

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:12 AM
x 12,999,999

Saturday, January 13, 2007 6:36 AM
Sticky please kthanks

Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:56 PM
Um... there already is a sticky with some of this info...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=35&i=15476&t=15476

Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:25 PM
yes there is, but i decided i wanted to go into greater detail on the chopping of cars and such. from the standpoint of what is been happening this needed to be posted. and on the other hand how many other people actually look at the sticky about, i would venture to say hardly any by seeing the posts of people whating the cars chopped.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:17 PM
I know of the clarification aspect, but couldn't this have been better suited in the existing thread rather than creating a new one?

If they don't have what you are requesting, pass it up... chances are someone else can do something with what's posted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search