Opel Astra Hatch Chop (WIP) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Opel Astra Hatch Chop (WIP)
Friday, December 01, 2006 12:57 PM
Well my car club is having a photoshop contest on the forums there and I'm basically done with my chop for it. After starting that up the Photoshop bug has hit me again. So I dug around for a nice picture to try some new stuff I have never really done before to. Here's what I got so far...

ORIGINAL:

Click Image To Enlarge

MY PHOTOSHOP:

C&C is much appreciated. Just keep in mind it's still a work in progress and nothing I did is fully finished yet.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Opel Astra Hatch Chop (WIP)
Friday, December 01, 2006 2:20 PM
The chop is done VERY good. I dont see too much done. Shaved handles, removed mesh, evil eyes, lowered, side vent. My favorite part is the fender flares though. They look SICK! Perfect job extending them and it makes it look great. Shows that just a few changes to a car can give it a totally different look, in this case aggresive.

Other things I may have done are wider rear tires (if its RWD), Big FMIC, with some charge pipes comnig out of the side vents in the front bumper, modded hood, and deeper dish wheels for the widebody. That will give it a mean look like this.

Friday, December 01, 2006 2:31 PM
^ thats why it's still a WIP. all i really worked on this morning on it was the wide body portion, vent, extending the bumper and side skirt, and evil eyes.

i still planned on putting a FMIC in, c/fing the hood, rims, and finish shaving the door along with shaving the front bumper.

i mainly focused on the sidevent and widebody portion this morning cuz it's something i really haven't ever done. that and i had a free day off of work due to all the snow that came.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, December 01, 2006 3:05 PM
great job bolt.

i need to get back in to chopping. photography has been sucking up all my time.

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Friday, December 01, 2006 6:36 PM
looks real good. Only thing bugging me about it is it looks like the reflection of the mesh is still on the bottom of the bumper.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:53 PM
^^ right and smooth out the little square thing under the headlight on the bumper too.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:31 PM
damn, I need to stop spending all my free time playing Socom, and start playing with PS again........

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, December 04, 2006 5:25 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:damn, I need to stop spending all my free time playing Socom, and start playing with PS again........

http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showtopic=1385

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search