Whould there be intrest?? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whould there be intrest??
Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:57 PM
i was wondering if there would be interest in having friendly vitrual tuning competitions. i think it would be a great way for other choppers to hone there skills and to help beginners get better and a great way to come together as virtual tuners.

What do you all think, let me know?

Re: Whould there be intrest??
Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:36 PM
I think that would be sweet, I'm in for sure

Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:20 PM
i think this was tried once before...didnt turn out too good. over at creative draft they do stuff like this. only thing is, its kinda on again off again. pretty slow now, but it might pick up here pretty soon. the competitions there are usually pretty good though

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, November 17, 2006 7:38 AM
There are some sites out there that do this. I've participated in a few and I could certainly find the time to do a J-body. If it's going to be done, it should be done properly. We'd have to find some really hi-res photos of cars (preferably j-bodies) to chop. Strict deadline is a must and then the JBO could vote the winner.

I'm certainly in.

Friday, November 17, 2006 8:28 AM
oh, i know there are some sites that do this but i thought it fun to do it on this site. and i can get what ever high res pics are needed, i got plent of sites to do this. if we can get enough people that want to do it i can take car of setting it up.

Friday, November 17, 2006 11:20 AM
cool...if u need ne help w/ let me know. im in btw

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, November 17, 2006 2:11 PM
count me in !!

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:17 PM
so it looks like we could get some intrest in this. know all i need to know what would you all like to see in the competions. like just domestic cars or alll cars? what would you all think a great time limit would be on these comps? we also need to hold a pole for these cars how, a week pole would be good or a different amount of time.
like i said i would like everyones opinion on this cause i know what i would do but i want to help everyone get what they want out of this. let me know.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 11:02 PM
how about pick any five random cars

try to keep it under 30k price tag

give teh org 5 days to vote the one to chop

then give them a week to chop it

and then do the voting??

im in btw

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search