rim chop and lower - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rim chop and lower
Monday, October 23, 2006 12:20 PM
Can someone put these rims on my car and lower it. Also if you want you can:
-tint it
-shave the moldings
-be creative.
Thanks

Re: rim chop and lower
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:54 AM
here you go bro. i lowered and tinted the windows. i also got rid of you side moldings and your door handle and i smoked your tails and headlights. i also sides to your spoiler. and the rims well that is prolly the best i can do untill iget home and find a different picture of them. oh, yea i added an eyelid to your car. need anything else just hollor. hope you like.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 6:28 PM
^^wrong rims

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:38 PM
Atk2008 wrote:^^wrong rims

???

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:06 PM
The ones in the chop have 8 spokes..your's has 10..he used a different picture with the wrong rims :p

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:04 PM
oh, man i cant believe i did that, i am so sorry, i will try to find a good pic of the flite 5s and put them on there.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:07 AM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:The ones in the chop have 8 spokes..your's has 10..he used a different picture with the wrong rims :p

Damn near same rim anyway, I had to triple take to tell the difference and actuallly count the spokes.

----------------------------

Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:53 AM
yeah I actually like the one posted instead. What kind are those?? Also, if anyone wants to do whatever they want for a chop, go ahead. Do what you think would look good. I'm just looking for ideas so I can save up during the winter to start putting things on come Spring.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:07 PM
those rims are Model Flite 4 Machined Black

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:16 AM
downlinx wrote:here you go bro. i lowered and tinted the windows. i also got rid of you side moldings and your door handle and i smoked your tails and headlights. i also sides to your spoiler. and the rims well that is prolly the best i can do untill iget home and find a different picture of them. oh, yea i added an eyelid to your car. need anything else just hollor. hope you like.

holy badass

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:15 AM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
downlinx wrote:here you go bro. i lowered and tinted the windows. i also got rid of you side moldings and your door handle and i smoked your tails and headlights. i also sides to your spoiler. and the rims well that is prolly the best i can do untill iget home and find a different picture of them. oh, yea i added an eyelid to your car. need anything else just hollor. hope you like.

holy badass

x2. I think I'm sold. Now I just have to save up all winter...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:31 AM
StreetDreamZz wrote:

holy badass

x2

The Most Valuable Network
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search