can someone PS me a two tone - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can someone PS me a two tone
Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:19 PM
I am looking to have the graphics completely removed and leave the top black and have the bottom silver, with possibly a burnt orange break up stripe. If someone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am up for any variations you can come up with, just trying to get some ideas before painting this winter.
here is the car

Re: can someone PS me a two tone
Monday, August 28, 2006 4:35 PM
anybody bored?

Monday, August 28, 2006 10:00 PM
i got bored but i didn't do the two tone lol i wasn't that bored

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:30 AM
cool, thanks, that is a good starting point for someone, much appreciated

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:28 PM
got bored and had a idea using ur graphics.. i know u said u wanted to remove them so i figured maybe why not use them for the split in the two tone.. just a idea i thought was kinda cool.. was a quick chop.. but seeing ur car Saturday i actually liked the graphics on it.. normally im all for when someone ditches decals

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:14 PM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:got bored and had a idea using ur graphics.. i know u said u wanted to remove them so i figured maybe why not use them for the split in the two tone.. just a idea i thought was kinda cool.. was a quick chop.. but seeing ur car Saturday i actually liked the graphics on it.. normally im all for when someone ditches decals

i didn't do the two tone because it didn't look real as u can see the way u did

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:30 PM
i am digging that. its very original

Round 1 Heat v Bulls 4-2 HEAT
Round 2 Heat v Nets 4-1 HEAT
East Finals Heat v Pistons 4-2 HEAT
NBA Finals Heat v Mavericks 4-2 HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:43 PM
LarryMartin830 wrote:i didn't do the two tone because it didn't look real as u can see the way u did

yeah the decals have no reflection so there kinda hard to blend in or match color.. so i just did it where it wasnt realy noticable as much as possible.. but like in ur chop where u removed em i didnt like how that looked either cuz u could tell where u used the stamp.. i guess i might spend some time on it later and redo it if i get bored..

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:18 AM
man, that looks pimp!! I appreciate it, that is on the top of my list right now - thanks man
anyone else have ideas?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:19 PM
Hey, this isn't my best work but it shows a different contour of your car. I think it came out pretty cool.

I think it looks way better like this though... Go blue

Start New Topic Advanced Search