Larry did it.. some toon progress... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Larry did it.. some toon progress...
Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:21 AM
Well this is the last toon im doing for random people.. if i do any more after this its for friends that i have told i would toon their car..
So anyway here is just a bit of progress on the car im doing now..

So we all know no one really liked my last toon cuz of the headlights.. so what about this toon? any better?

Re: Larry did it.. some toon progress...
Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:08 AM
love the headlights

Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:13 AM
i was gna say, i didnt see your last one, but those headlights look REALLY good....you do great work, sux to hear that you wont be doing toons as much anymore....i always look forward to coming to IM to look at some of your toons.....dont let other people discourage you.....

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:13 PM
Told you the lights were good

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:22 PM
Skill, complet skill! Now send your photoshop my way so i can do that crazy stuff

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:25 PM
I have to admit, I was one of the people that really didn't care for your last set of headlights, but those are freaking bad ass.

Keep doin toons man, you are really good.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:52 PM
lol

but anyways dude the headlights kick ass i still need to find out how to make them look right

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:33 AM
what rims are those? FF7's?

wheres the original pic?

Monday, April 03, 2006 3:54 PM
Thanks Mark,Jeff, and Rawk.

Kraceykat (Kacie Prahl) wrote:i was gna say, i didnt see your last one, but those headlights look REALLY good....you do great work, sux to hear that you wont be doing toons as much anymore....i always look forward to coming to IM to look at some of your toons.....dont let other people discourage you.....

Thanks Kacie, means alot. Glad to know i got a fan i've never met or talked to, not to mention that kinda fan only 2hrs away lmao. seems like a small jbo world

jkhd03cav wrote:I have to admit, I was one of the people that really didn't care for your last set of headlights, but those are freaking bad ass.

Keep doin toons man, you are really good.

thanks, im not quiting toonin mostly on people but with college comin up, the car, and hopefully this new job at a body shop i just wont have enough time to do them. I wont be able to guarentee a finished time so i dont wanna mess with it. Hell i even had a plan to be selling this online, Ryne was gonna help me out by promoting me on his TVR online site.. but i just dont think ill be able to flow them in and out quick enough. Just get burnt out and not motivated enough anymore to do them much...

LarryMartin830 wrote:lol

but anyways dude the headlights kick ass i still need to find out how to make them look right

thanks, it does take quite a bit.. i basically did them like ill be doing teh body with shading and what not.

Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:what rims are those? FF7's?

wheres the original pic?

yes there FF7s. here is teh original resized tho. the high res is like 2800x2200 or sumthing like that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search