Stripes Request (Thanks) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stripes Request (Thanks)
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:11 PM
I was wondering what my car would look like with stripes. I like the idea of the stripes going down the hood, on the roof, and on the trunk lid. Just like they did for the limited edition 03-05 cavys. I'm not sure what color to make the stripes I was thinking silver, or black. I also want to see what it would look like if the indented area on the rear bumper was painted the same color as the stripes.
Thanks a lot.

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Re: Stripes Request (Thanks)
Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:50 AM
you mean kinda like this? i just threw somthing together cuz i was bored...not the best idea on stripes, but i think you get the picture...

or you could just have your way with it like i did

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:03 PM
^^^^^ That last one looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats an amazing chop!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:37 PM
WOW that is an awsome chop. You do very nice work. Could I see what they would look like in silver?

Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:02 PM
Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:05 PM
^ I like that. could u put an "eyelid" (if we can call it that) across the lower portion of the light to see what it would look like? like from the 120 degree angle of the bumper near the turn signal to the tabs that come up from the bumper towards the center?

Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:06 PM
oh yea, I know this wasnt my post, but I would like to see that done not trying to threadjack,. its just that the idea just popped into my head, and Maybe I would ditch having a headlight conversion If I can do something like that

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:03 PM
eh...this would be pretty sweet if done right

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:30 PM
actualy, I meant to start from the turn signal all the way across. however, that looks sweet as well but i think ill just stick to doing a headlight conversion, since I do need new headlights anyway

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:30 PM
actualy, I meant to start from the turn signal all the way across. however, that looks sweet as well but i think ill just stick to doing a headlight conversion, since I do need new headlights anyway,

thanks

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:31 PM
wtf^^ oh well lol

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:43 PM
yea, i did that too, i thought this would look better. it would be hard as hell to make though

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:54 AM
Prowler you did such a nice job my dad wants to see what his car would look like if he painted a stripe the same color as his interior on the raised part of the hood. His car is in for paint right now and it's going to be black, so if you could change the color of the car to black that would be great.
Thanks a lot and your work is awsome.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:29 PM
thought i posted this already...

its kinda dark, but it was just a quick one

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:11 PM
sorry about the poor quality pics above. i found some better pics I was wondering if you could do it on? Thanks again

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:01 AM
little help?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:50 PM
Actually, if you want stripes like that, call your local GM dealership. My Cavie is of a special edition; it came with stripes, silver stripes. I'd post a pic, but I have no digital camera. They're exactly like they appear in the image manipulation too.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:34 PM
tha_prowler wrote:

take the moldings and badges off, shave the doors... that would be hot!

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:58 AM
I know yours isn't the ls sport but here are my stripes

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search