SC1 + RX-8 chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SC1 + RX-8 chop
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:55 AM
I was hoping someone with more editing skills than my self could help me out. I am planning to do this to my car, but i would like to see how it all looks together. just to prove i am serious about this i have a pic of the headlights i just bought and I created a (poor) version in paint to give you an idea of what i am looking for.

I would like to have the headlights from the Rx 8 on the saturn, then have the hood lenthend to fill in the space (like in the pic). then i would like the bottom of the bumper altered to compliment a fog light and change the shape of the "mouth", like the cobalt SS. Then the vent on the saleen on the hood of the saturn (the pic needs to be flipped though)

www.drluc.ca

Re: SC1 + RX-8 chop
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:59 AM
maybe this is a better angle for the cobalt pic.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

www.drluc.ca
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:00 PM
urs looks fine...

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:44 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Yeah, i gots mad skillz YO!

seriously, it looks like @!#$, i would just like to get a better idea of what it will look like all together. i'm not asking someone to do all of it just whatever you can, then maybe someone else car do another piece and so on.

www.drluc.ca
Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:59 AM
Ok, how about just the RX-8 headlights?
or maybe the saleen hood vent?
Pretty please.

www.drluc.ca
Friday, October 28, 2005 1:55 AM
got borad and didn't finnish it

Friday, October 28, 2005 5:00 PM
Oh,that was starting to look good, thanks for the attempt. I need to see one like that with the bumper coming up to meet the hood, because i'm trying to decide wheter i should glass the bumper to meet the hood or weld the hood to meet the bumper.

Here are some pretty good looking ones the guys form saturnspeed.com made for me. Courtosy of Andy and Kurt.

www.drluc.ca
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search