I need 2 request please ? =o) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need 2 request please ? =o)
Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:57 PM
I have 2 request, first off I need a new Sig ? please

And second request could someone make my car all Toon up ?

I have placed various pictures and please use the pictures whom ever believes works for them. Although 1 & 3 & 4 are some of my favorites. But either way would appreciate a bunch in advance.

More addional pictures if needed also.

Hopefully these pictures are more then enough if not please post up here and I'll place more pic's if necessary thanks everyone.

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

I need 1 request please ? =o)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:49 AM
Well I hope someone looks at mines and infact scratch about making into a Toon ... I just need a new sig please ... eeeee

Thanks
Hector

Re: I need 1 request please ? =o)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:20 PM
I came across your post, and what the hell, here you go.

http://www.chevycelebrity.com/images/misc/traced_toon_final_small.jpg

http://www.chevycelebrity.com/images/misc/traced_toon_final.jpg

Please download them if you like them, I will delete in a few days, so hot-linking will be pointless.
Friday, October 14, 2005 8:06 AM
Hey thanks Sleigh Boy, I have already saved them on my hard drive looks really nice. Appreciate a bunch. Not to sound unappreciated anybody else wants to take another crack at it ? would be really nice and I'll do what I can to spread your name across.

Perty Please ... wit sugar on top.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:08 PM
*** Bump ***
Well hopefully someone notice's this post for me...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:22 PM
the angles really aren't the greatest to do anything with.

The first pic is about the only one worthwhile, but since its not really close when you zoom in it gets too pixelated.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:01 PM
grrr...SIG REQUESTS ARE FOR THE SIG REQUEST STICKY! And I think thats about the best toon you are going to get for free....

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:51 AM
i might take a crack at it, just cuz i need the practice... well see

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:45 AM
Jazer wrote:i might take a crack at it, just cuz i need the practice... well see

Kool if you can ... well def appreciate that a bunch ... I will take some updated pictures this weekend if you need some other pictures since I notice on this post possibly the angles of my pictures really do bite so I will take some better pictures this weekend guys and I'll post them up this weekend, sunday or monday the latest. Thanks again.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:11 PM
haha ima start workin on one for you... and i just noticed i have the same steering wheel cover :-p

Friday, October 28, 2005 7:21 AM
Here ya go... Hope u like it. Only spent a couple hours on it and its ma second toon, so bear with me! hehe. Needed tha practice. but let me know whatchya think.

Friday, October 28, 2005 7:26 AM
oh yea btw, sorry its not the best quality i had to resize it to upload it so if u want a "smoother" copy let me know and i can email it.

Friday, October 28, 2005 6:58 PM
Jazer wrote:Here ya go... Hope u like it. Only spent a couple hours on it and its ma second toon, so bear with me! hehe. Needed tha practice. but let me know whatchya think.

That actually gave me a tear in my eye especially since what just happen Check here for details. Thank you really much I really appreciate what you just did ... if later you do have time please do email me my email address is Promoter@teamjdf.com again thank you so much ...

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:43 PM
i was gonna toon that same pic, but got kinda lazy when i looked at the carbon fiber... i still might give it a shot... i like the idea of only having to toon half a car

here is a quickie sig i whipped up

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:19 PM
Thanks alot Looney Tuner and everybody here .. love the new siggy and toon ... appreciate that a lot ..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search