Racing- Koni/GC vs. SS - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Racing- Koni/GC vs. SS
Monday, April 28, 2008 11:07 AM
So I've been debating for a long time on trying the trying the SS coilvers.

Has anyone RACED there car on SS's and Yellows/GC to give a decent comparison? (Auto X, Road Racing, Time Attack, etc... NOT talking about drag racing)

Re: Racing- Koni/GC vs. SS
Monday, April 28, 2008 11:23 AM
Come on man, KW Variant 3s!

Monday, April 28, 2008 11:28 AM
the chances of me being the first and only person to buy them.... slim to none. I'd love to but I'm not made of money, I'll stick with whats proven.

Monday, April 28, 2008 1:25 PM
I do believe LAFNGAS bought a set of the Variant 3s.
Monday, April 28, 2008 3:02 PM
i've run one autox on my teins and a few on yellows/goldlines. unfortunately i don't have experience with the gc's though.

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:42 PM
Darkstars wrote:the chances of me being the first and only person to buy them.... slim to none. I'd love to but I'm not made of money, I'll stick with whats proven.

i bought them

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:45 PM
you have them on yet? or at least pictures of them or somehting?

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:48 PM
ill see what i can muster up for ya, they arent on yet, trying to get the baer brake issue fixed first

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:03 PM
what was the total cost shipped and everything? How long did it take for them to shop up? What do they come with? The more info the better.... I was really considering them but I've never seen actual product pictures, and specific info, parts list (mounts?) etc..

Monday, April 28, 2008 11:04 PM
i got them super cheap actually as my friends shop bought 11 sets of them at the same time.

didnt take long at all to show up either i think, as they had to make mine. i havent looked at them since they arrived but ill see what i can do

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:43 AM
Darkstars wrote:So I've been debating for a long time on trying the trying the SS coilvers.

Has anyone RACED there car on SS's and Yellows/GC to give a decent comparison? (Auto X, Road Racing, Time Attack, etc... NOT talking about drag racing)

This is something I want to hear as well.

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search