good combo? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good combo?
Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:10 PM
I am thinking about lowering my 01 cavy z24 and adding a rear sway bar. I've read the sticky and i was thinking about this setup: Ground Control coil over kit for Koni struts, Koni Yellow Shock/Strut kit (both from carcustoms.net), Mantapart 22mm rear sway bar. I'm lookin for a pretty neutral balance and at least an 1 1/2" drop (maybe more or less depending on road conditions and other things, which is why i want coilovers). Any thoughts or comments on this setup would be much appreciated? or anyone have a similar setup?

There's no pain like wrecking your first J

Re: good combo?
Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:15 PM
Prepare to get lit up for mentioning Mantapart.

Caution: I have an odd sense of humor, so don't be offended by the things I say
MMMM, HIDs
Friday, April 25, 2008 7:19 AM
why, are they no good? , i've never bought anything from them before. I'd like to get the 22mm rear sway bar to go with the 22mm stock one up front, addco only makes the 1" and eibach only comes as the set.

There's no pain like wrecking your first J
Friday, April 25, 2008 8:38 AM
Just search this site for manapart. You can order and im sure they will take your money, but you will not receive anything.

Look at TurboTechRacing, A+ Performance, Gravana Tuning, or CarCustom/AllEcotec. They all are members on the site and are very reputable sellers. I have done business with each.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 25, 2008 8:40 AM

Friday, April 25, 2008 9:50 AM
I love my Addco rear with my stock Z bar up front. Later I want to get the front bar, but I'm just holding off till I tare the car down again to put it on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search