warranty on agx and pro kits of G/P Here - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
warranty on agx and pro kits of G/P Here
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:58 AM
ok my back agx are messed up. i bought the combo of a group purchase here. does anybody know who ran it and what the warranty was??i dont remember if it was before or after the group purchase forum but im almost certain it was before

"Sunfire got stolen, all i have is the J to remember it by"

Re: warranty on agx and pro kits of G/P Here
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:13 AM
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:15 AM
yea contact kyb directly but they will be able to tell you if the struts were abused or not and if they were taken past the 1.5" mark at all

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:05 AM
yea but without a receipt?? what do i tell them?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:01 AM
A quick life lesson: This may not be what you want to hear, but anytime you buy something with a lifetime warranty you should take the receipt and put in a safe place, preferably keep all those recepts together. That way you can find it again in the future.

How long ago did you buy them? I can dig up the GP but I need to know approximately when.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:38 PM
How did you pay for it? With a credit card, it will show up on a previous statement. If through paypal off of a bank account, it will show up on a bank statement.

For any warranty of the struts, you would need to contact KYB directly. Who ever sold it to you would not be able to do anything about it.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:57 PM
He needs to be able to prove that he was the first end-user of the strut though. KYB's warranty doesn't transfer.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:11 PM
When I've called KYB in the past they were pretty nice. You might be able to convince them to honor your warranty without a reciept.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:30 PM
ok do i tell them i bought them at a group purchase?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:37 PM
C.T.S wrote:A quick life lesson: This may not be what you want to hear, but anytime you buy something with a lifetime warranty you should take the receipt and put in a safe place, preferably keep all those recepts together. That way you can find it again in the future.

How long ago did you buy them? I can dig up the GP but I need to know approximately when.

ok i found my paypal receipt it was in april 24 2004 bought from Turbo Tech Racing, LLC in a U.S. KYB AGX Group Purchase.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search