teain s-tech springs - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
teain s-tech springs
Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:54 PM
hey buys i have a question about my springs...i lowered my car with the s-tech springs and the tokiko blues struts...i wasnt very pleased with the results..it rides good and handels good but it really ddint lower it at all in the back and slammed the front it seems like i have 18's on it soon to trade for 17's cause i do not like the 18's but what should i do i have tried everything..me and my buddy do our own car stuff but this stumped me so let me knwo thanx alot..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Re: teain s-tech springs
Friday, May 12, 2006 5:33 AM
I have Eibach Pro kit springs and KYB AGX struts, rides and handles really well. and the drop is pretty even. so it looks great in my opinion. hopefully that will help you a lil.
Friday, May 12, 2006 3:01 PM
sportlines are the same drop in front but an extra half inch in the rear, it should level it out, but your hp's will be useless

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:27 PM
Well unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to the s techs, you would need to get the sportlines. I dropped mine on d specs and s techs about a month ago, and the rear doesn't make me happy. The front looks perfect in my opinion, and im also on 17's.
Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:51 AM
the car has a natural rake of about an inch and the stechs give it another .2, the overall rake of the car with them is 1.2 inches, with my 17's i love the rake it was what i was going for, if u installed them correctly they did drop ur rear 1.5inches but the front being low makes it look like it almost went up, its to each there own but for the same front with a lower rear go with sportlines they take the cars rake to about .4 which is almost even and with subs in the trunk it will look level with the sportlines

i love my s-techs but the rake isnt for eveyone
Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:07 PM
i agree, sometimes im loving the rake, other times i look at the car, and im like damn i wish it was lower. Still riding on my 16's for now, 17's are going on after the car comes out of paint next week,, ill make up my mind on them once the 17's are on

Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:32 PM
Yea, i agree with 99fireSe, somedays it looks awesome, somedays i just wish the rear was a little lowe. But they perform and handle amazingly with the d specs so i am pleased altogether.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:40 PM
actually today i was driving a rental to the bodyshop and had a friend driving my car behind me, loved the look of the rake, can't wait to see it once its painted and the new rims are on

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search