Spring choice: poll - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spring choice: poll
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:21 PM
What is your best recommendation for a small drop? Tein H-techs, Suspension Techniques, Eibach Pro Kit?

Any other suggestions are fine, but I am running KYB AGX's so the drop has to stay under 1.5"

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Re: Spring choice: poll
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:29 PM
i have b+g springs which are replicas of the eibachs, and i have kyb agx and i love the setup

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:03 AM
i got Tein H-techs sitting right next to be so thats what i picked lol now i am saving for D-specs

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:22 AM
Jared wrote:i have b+g springs which are replicas of the eibachs, and i have kyb agx and i love the setup

You just voided your warranty.

Pro Kit with KYB AXG and you'll be golden

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:57 AM
H&R's have them on my AGX's and their awesome. There deffinately stiff tho, the eibach may provide a nicer ride.

-Chris

Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:34 AM
I have run both Suspension Techniques and the Koni Sport kit springs with my AGX. Both are absolutely phenomenal in terms of ride comfort. I have had the following suspensions in the past:

1. Stock (obviously)
2. Apex springs on Gabriel VST's
3. Koni Reds with Sportlines (installed by Marcor - orginal importer back in '98)
4. Suspension Techniques on stock struts
5. Suspension techniques on AGX
6. Koni sport springs on AGX

As stated, 5 and 6 were by FAR the best. The only reason I went from the Suspension Technique's to the Koni Sport springs was the that the SS's sat a little high in the rear. The koni sport springs sit a litte lower.

Been running set up #6 for over a year and absolutely love it.

tygriff
Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:53 AM
what about KYB AGX and Vogtland springs? Anybody heard of that setup?
Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:51 AM
blueawakening04 wrote:what about KYB AGX and Vogtland springs? Anybody heard of that setup?

Bad, don't use AGX...The springs have a drop of 1.8"...AGX are only for 1.5" or less

Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:42 PM
Vogtland springs for Js are cheap one size fits all. I wouldn't use them.

I've got B+Gs right now. It's very stiff and quite low. I'm switching to H-Techs cause I can't get in and out of my work's parkinglot witout going over the grass (it's a terrible driveway).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search