THE BEST SETUP - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
THE BEST SETUP
Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:10 PM
i was wondering about everyones set up and what one would be the best for drag. and also an approx. price

Re: THE BEST SETUP
Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:42 PM
Read

Event wrote:

Starting off, WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE? WHATS THE BEST…?

Firstly, BEST? Drop that word from you vocab. Seriously…Obviously what’s “best” for you isn’t gonna be best for marky mark, and what’s best for you two isn’t gonna be what’s best for jimmy jam. There isn’t a “best” you can just look up on a chart. There are plenty of parts that are good for a certain person or application that aren’t for another. SO……What should each person choose? What is better? These are two commonly asked questions by newbies and people who aren’t new overall, but new to suspension. What SHOULD you choose? Well look at what you want to use your suspension for and what you plan to accomplish. Ask yourself these questions:

I'm lead to assume you just totally missed this. Or you didn't read it at all.

Happy reading!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:07 PM
Adj struts, make it stiff in the back and soft up front. No best tho.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:12 PM
Jason wrote:Read

Event wrote:

Starting off, WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE? WHATS THE BEST…?

Firstly, BEST? Drop that word from you vocab. Seriously…Obviously what’s “best” for you isn’t gonna be best for marky mark, and what’s best for you two isn’t gonna be what’s best for jimmy jam. There isn’t a “best” you can just look up on a chart. There are plenty of parts that are good for a certain person or application that aren’t for another. SO……What should each person choose? What is better? These are two commonly asked questions by newbies and people who aren’t new overall, but new to suspension. What SHOULD you choose? Well look at what you want to use your suspension for and what you plan to accomplish. Ask yourself these questions:

I'm lead to assume you just totally missed this. Or you didn't read it at all.

Happy reading!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search