Easy Street on a daily driver? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Easy Street on a daily driver?
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:02 AM
Would you guys do it? I have a chance to buy my friends used setup. Hes had problems with blowing the front bags but that was cuz he was rideing to low so the front bags are eather almost new or brand new. What do you guys think? How will it be in the winter? Or i could swap it out for winter. Also what is a fair price for the Easy Street Fast Bags with guages and switch box?

Thanks
Jeremy

Re: Easy Street on a daily driver?
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:14 AM
i have mine on my car and it was a dd up until the winter. i drove it last winter and it was fine. depending on how used the kit is and what shape its in would deterime how much you should pay for it. if its all pretty much brand new, i wouldnt sell it for anythin' less than 1500

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:26 AM
Yeah i was thinking about $1300-1500 would be fair since its about a year and a half old but probably only has 5-8k miles on the kit. Im just worryed cuz the kit is rather loud like the suspension makes alot of noise. Do you get used to it or will it always annoy you?

Jeremy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:31 AM
what do you mean by loud? coming from where? when you dump the air out of the bags, its loud

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:42 AM
No like when you hit bump and stuff. You know how everyone was complaining about the bags clunking and stuff. Did they ever come up with a fix for it?

Jeremy

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:46 AM
i got new mounts from jim for mine but i never put them in. only problem i have is w/ my front drivers side. other than that its fine

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:57 AM
do it do it

buy buy buy

lol
Broda

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search