need a black 01 cavy trunk ASAP - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need a black 01 cavy trunk ASAP
Monday, January 05, 2009 10:06 AM
i have a friend that needs a black 01 trunk lid for a cavalier. it doesnt need the lights or anything, just the lid. let me know what you have. thanks

Re: need a black 01 cavy trunk ASAP
Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:36 AM
i have one from a 97 but it needs repainted you can have it just come get it.

Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:54 AM
The year won't matter in your case. A 1997 lid can be used on a 2001. You do need to make sure if it is a 2 door you get a 2 door trunk lid and if it is a 4 door you get a 4 door trunk lid as they are different.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:28 PM
thanks guys, my friend backed into one with his snow plowing truck but i think he found one already
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:36 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:The year won't matter in your case. A 1997 lid can be used on a 2001. You do need to make sure if it is a 2 door you get a 2 door trunk lid and if it is a 4 door you get a 4 door trunk lid as they are different.

this is not true. i have already did this. they are all the same. unless there is something i missed because they both lined up perfect and you could never tell. i can get pictures to prove. then again it has snowed about 6 inches.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:47 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:The year won't matter in your case. A 1997 lid can be used on a 2001. You do need to make sure if it is a 2 door you get a 2 door trunk lid and if it is a 4 door you get a 4 door trunk lid as they are different.

this is not true. i have already did this. they are all the same. unless there is something i missed because they both lined up perfect and you could never tell. i can get pictures to prove. then again it has snowed about 6 inches.

x2

I'm rockin a 4-door trunk lid on my coupe, too.

99 Base model coupe with custom scratches, dings and dents.
Complete bodywork & paint in progress...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:00 PM

i hope your mistaken that he was talking about a sunfire haha ... everyone one here knows all body styles have the same exact trunk lid.... even the sunfire sedan trunk lids... minus some extra holes for certain spoilers and center tails.

Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:41 AM
i got a 04 ish black trunk lid
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search