TAX SALE!! 03+ Razzi kit --arrival blue-- 03+ VIS Invader and OEM c/f hoods & more! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TAX SALE!! 03+ Razzi kit --arrival blue-- 03+ VIS Invader and OEM c/f hoods & more!
Monday, February 04, 2008 3:54 AM
I'm helping some more locals get rid of their extra stuff. Most of it isn't mine but make offers and I will relay them to the owners. These are some good deals and with income taxes coming in they will be gone soon! Prices do NOT include shipping! Email and IM info is in my registry.

03-05 Cavalier RAZZI body kit. Painted stock GM Arrival Blue. Retails for $950. Asking $450 OBO. Kit is in good condition, with the exception of the scrape on the front bumper and the cracks on the side skirts. Skirt should be able to be fixed with Fuzor or the like.

03-05 Cavalier VIS Invader carbon fiber hood. Retails between $500-600. Asking $325 OBO. Hood is in great shape although, like most c/f hoods, has some cloudiness in the clear due to oxidization. This is a very easy fix.

03-05 Cavalier VIS OEM carbon fiber hood. Retails for $399. Asking $150 OBO Hood has been drilled for hood pins (and includes a BRAND NEW set with the hood) and has chips on one corner and busted the other corner. Has also been wet sanded (beginning process to re-clear the hood) but not finished. Once corners are fixed I would suggest painting the ends of the hood body color. Red car is an example of what I'm talking about.

Also still for sale is my buddy's 2000 Z24. Here is the thread about it, although ignore the last few pages because the buyer we had had to back out and all they are are us BSing.

95-02 Cavalier/Sunfire convertible boot cover. This is the ultra rare one-piece version that was offered in 00 only. Dyed jet black. From a dealer it would cost over $400. Asking $100 OBO.

BRAND NEW 00-02 Xenon body kit for the Cavalier. Retails for well over a grand for just the kit--not including the custom c/f lip. Asking $750 OBO. It's made from high quality urethane and will not crack or break like fiberglass. The front bumper has a custom made, hand-laid carbon fiber lip on it. You cannot find a piece like this anywhere else!

95+ convertible top. w/o window. Retails for a few hundred bucks. Asking $40 OBO. Has a dime sized tear in the side.

95+ Cavalier dash pad. Asking $50 OBO. Great shape except for scuffing in the picture.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 04, 2008 4:13 AM

coming back in 2008...

Re: TAX SALE!! 03+ Razzi kit --arrival blue-- 03+ VIS Invader and OEM c/f hoods & more!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:39 PM
up for others to see.

coming back in 2008...
Re: TAX SALE!! 03+ Razzi kit --arrival blue-- 03+ VIS Invader and OEM c/f hoods & more!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:22 PM
what if i just wanted the Xenon Front....would you part it??

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:29 PM
nope. needs to be the whole kit cause i dont need the sides or rear. we can work something out though, im sure.

coming back in 2008...
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:34 PM
too bad that OEM CF hood is cracked in the corners like that or id be all over it

---

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:14 PM
Well ben i allready have a Xenon Rear so i dont need another one...and im not really a fan of the sides....so sell me the front!!

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:22 PM
buy the whole kit and sell the sides/rear. i could sell the front in no time at all. but then id still have to unload the other parts. i dont wanna mess with that, so the kit has to go whole unless i get a helluva offer on just the front.

coming back in 2008...
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:09 PM
So i guess it would be the same for the Razzi front bumper then right? cuz i already have the rear.. willing to do a trade? i have the bomex front right now an i love the razzi... let me kno!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:10 PM
nah no trades are needed. ill ask if he wants to part out the kit, but probably not.

coming back in 2008...
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:47 PM
how much for the invader hood shipped to 48843?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:31 PM
neubreed: if you want, we can probably ship the hood via Greyhound Bus for about $75. otherwise itll have to go fedex freight and itll cost about $150

coming back in 2008...

Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:02 AM
yea let me kno, i really like to have it!

Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:04 PM
cavygirl: where are you located? would it need to be shipped or will you pick it up?

coming back in 2008...
Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:26 PM
i know someone who would be interested in the rear if you decide to part the razzi kit

Thursday, February 07, 2008 3:40 PM
pmed

Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:21 PM
where are u located? and how much do u want for it?

Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:24 PM
i'll trade my invader for that invader

Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:56 PM
i mapquest from my house to elizabeth WV which it said on ur profile and its 335 miles an 5+ hours. if u shoot me a good price ill set a time best for both of us and we can come get it! let me kno asap so i can take off work. THANKS!

Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:49 PM
alright thanks ill get back to you on if i can afford it right now

Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:57 PM
cavygirl: actually the hood is in mineral wells, wv. its right off I 77and will save you about an hour round trip versus going to elizabeth, wv. pick up would really be preferred because with work and school i have no idea when a meetup in morgantown would be available.

jesse: i'll trade you a punch in the face! how bout that?

arrival: youve got a PM back. we might just be able to work something out.

neubreed: just lemme know man

coming back in 2008...
Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:15 PM
if the rear of the razzi is still up for grabs and she takes the front i would like the rear shipped to ft worth tx 76111 let me know

Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:38 PM
r3d05: arrival has first dibs on the sides/rear. but if he doesnt want it, youve got next

coming back in 2008...
Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:15 PM
yea you punch me in the face

then ill kick you in tha nuuuts

Friday, February 08, 2008 5:59 AM
ok thats even better!...so how much u want for it an when would be a good time to make the trip up there?

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:03 AM
LOL i just mapquest it and its 327 miles 5 hours an 9 mins lol i saved 6 miles and 4 mins lolol o well it will b a good road trip, just DEF not drivin the cavy all the way up there lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search