Anyone selling lowering springs? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone selling lowering springs?
Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:04 PM
looking for a brand name quality springs (no e-bay ghetto @!#$) for a good price. If I can find a deal on some I'm gonna drop the beater cav, if you have osmethign let me know. Perferably somone willing to meet 1/2 way (I'm form chicago)

Re: Anyone selling lowering springs?
Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:09 PM
btw I still have the air for sale, I'll $850-$900 + lowering spings for the air depending on what springs

Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:35 AM
my buddy has Tein H-Techs for sale still. I can let him know if your interested?

Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:55 AM
sure, find out how much he wants, just have him PM me (if hes on here) if not just send an e-mail to darkstars@gmail.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006 1:37 PM
i know your probably not interested in thes but i have a set of aerospeed coilovers and i'lll let em go for 40 bucks

Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:10 PM
sorry but definetly not inerested, I wouldn't use them if they were free hahahah

Monday, August 07, 2006 11:48 AM
lol thats what i thought. dont blame ya either.. i have had them for 3 years and NEVER installed em LOL glad i got my teins instead HEHEH....

Monday, August 07, 2006 12:33 PM
yeah I have Koni yellow, ground controls, a-arm bushings, eibach front and rear sway bars, and vibrant front and rear strut bars on the silver cav..... the tan one is stock hahahah. I'm gonna drop it slightly but definetly want somethign quality since it's the daily driver, Driving it everyday I want it comfortable

Monday, August 07, 2006 12:53 PM
I'll sell you my Tein S-Techs! - for 125.00 if you want 'em.!

Only 600 miles on 'em

Monday, August 07, 2006 1:41 PM
find out how much shipping will be to 60090

Monday, August 07, 2006 1:45 PM
You interested then...or what.

PM if so.

Monday, August 07, 2006 2:01 PM
yes I'm interested I was hoping to find S techs

Monday, August 07, 2006 2:22 PM
I dont care for the drop they give, and the ride is much to be desired, with the D-Spec.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:15 PM
so liek i said a few days ago.......

Darkstars wrote:find out how much shipping will be to 60090

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:40 AM
I've got a set of Eibach ProKit springs. If you're interested, pm me. They're still mounted on my old KYB AGX's in storage.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:55 PM
I sent you Xavier a PM, still wiating for reply

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:16 PM
PM replied.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:37 PM
anyone have any other eibachs for sale?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search