FS: Corvette C6 Rims - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Corvette C6 Rims
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:45 PM
Just as it says . . .

I'm actually posting this for my friend. He wants to sell his stock Corvette C6 rims. (2) 18's, and (2) 19's (front/rear). They are basically new, all he did was have the tires removed off of them when they got swapped. They were never actually driven with yet. He is asking $1200 for them and doesn't want to ship them. It'd be direct pickup or a meet half way ordeal (depending on what happens). I know there are a few Corvette guys lurking around, so if your interested in these rims, lemme know or if you know someone that is looking, could you send em my way? lol, thanks guys

Re: FS: Corvette C6 Rims
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:17 PM
Whao I was looking at geting a set of these. but not for that price. I am picking up a set of Z06 for $400. And are you sure the sizes are correct, and not 17s, and 18s

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:58 PM
Stock Corvette sits on 18 & 19's I'm pretty sure. Same goes for the new Z06 as well. I'm pretty sure? Maybe I'm just being spacey, lol. I've been really out of it all day

He is going for that price cause the rims brand new go for about $550 a rim from GM, and with them being generally brand new, is trying to sell them near value. Don't know if its really a good price, but its not my sale, so I'm just doin what I'm told, lol
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:27 PM
Ken would know he has a vette bud

Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:41 PM
unless someone goes to a dealer and pays 550 a rim, The dealer is the only one whos is gonna get anywhere close to that price you are asking.

if he wants them to sell he needs to price to move. Not price to get laughed at.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:08 PM
Hey Hoppin, I said I wasn't sure . . . I didn't say i was right. Also, he has a C5, not a C6, so they may have changed. Key words again being I SAID I WASN'T SURE.

Hey MeanCav, if the dealer is selling brand new for $550, and he's selling all 4 for $1200, that says he isn't asking for dealer price but lower. He's asking for around $800 less then dealer. I don't think they will sell for that price, but its not my deal. So what is a better price then?
Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:08 PM
lets see ken is getting a set of z06's for 400 bucks. Right there should tell you something. 1200? or 400? for the price that kid is asking you could put that into some engine mods, or suspension mods. no one in their right mind would shell out that kinda money for rims.....ITS A VETT SPEED AND HANDLEING FIRST. Looks are at the bottom of the list.

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:02 AM
Wow, I wasnt trying to start a fight here guys. Vette stuff is Expensive as hell, I am getting used to that already. lol 1200 for those rims is a little steep imo. but then agan I am not the one selling them. I am sure someone who wants them bad enough will pick the up for that price (there are sexy as rims). Now here are some other questions for you about them. Do you know if they have the Presure sensors with these rims.

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:58 AM
I would recommend posting on F-Body sites, same bolt pattern and, depending on the generation, same back-spacing. But they'll laugh at the price too I bet. Lots of those guys like Vette rims tho...

What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:41 PM
Hey ken, as far as I know its just the rims. No sensors, tires, or anything like that. I can double check for you though.

Rebel, since I don't know jack about F-Body sites, have any good places to start?
Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:37 PM
The only one I'm on (that I remember, anyway) is TGO but you can also put them up on LS1Tech b/c there's more gens of F-bodies on there, plus Vette & GTO owners.

What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Saturday, July 29, 2006 5:04 PM
Awesome stuff, I'll check them out and make topics. Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search