Need help choosing new car. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need help choosing new car.
Monday, June 19, 2006 1:12 PM
I have 2 cars that i like an 04 Ion Redline or 02 Grand Prix GTP both fully loaded. Both black in color. Insurance will go up 5$ a month compared to the Z24 on the redline and will drop 33$ on the GTP a month. Please help i cant make up my mind!!!!

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...

Re: Need help choosing new car.
Monday, June 19, 2006 9:08 PM
go with the redline

Check out my build thread!

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:20 PM
Second vote on the redline. Although what's the milage on them both, do either come with a warrenty? Just for picking the cars I would say the Redline though.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:16 AM
Personally, I'd say you gotta test drive each and make up your mind, but since your asking for opinions, The Saturn Redline is just a Cobalt SS with a crappy suspension, ask anyone who has driven them. The GTP, heated leather, full size car, and it's a supercharged 6. Plus, the GTP is a pretty sexy car, the saturn, well it's a Saturn, and Saturns are chick cars. Then again, I'm trying to decide between a GTP and a police interceptor, so I'm clearly a fan of full size cars.(and the GTP)
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:55 AM
Redline has 22K and GTP has 30k

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:11 AM
Both cars are nice ... but really it boils down what exactly do you want Bob ? that is the question. My preference I would take the Redline since 3 reasons one it's a 4 cyl good on gas, 2 it's an SC vehicle wit potential, and 3 ju still get to hang out wit us. ok 3 isn't really a reason but it works for me ... lol

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search