Victory Auto wreckers Monday 6/19 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Victory Auto wreckers Monday 6/19
Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:41 PM
Anyone wanna run to the junk yard with me?

Re: Victory Auto wreckers Monday 6/19
Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:45 PM
what are you looking for? let me know if you can't find it... There are a few places out by me that have a ton of cavaliers....i will look for you

Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:53 PM
if you find a gm strut bar for cheap snag it for me and i'll buy it from ya. $50 is the most i'm willing to spend at the moment (have cash waiting).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:59 PM
I have the GM strut bar. $50 and its yours

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:10 PM
If I have off work I'm game. Haven't been to the 'yard in a while and I'd like to see what kind of freebies I can score.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:35 PM
looking for either the metal C clips on the injector wiring connectors for an LT1, LS1, LT4, not sure what else fits it. gonna bring a connector and an injector, either clip the full ends and take them if they fit the injectors or just get the C clips if I can find them

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:43 PM
my buddy just changed his injectors on his ls1 i will ask him if he still has the old connectors.

Friday, June 16, 2006 12:08 AM
I have 4 C clips if you want them.

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:28 AM

I need 4 of those from off an LS1 or LT or LT4 or who knows what else uses hat same plugs on the harness

Friday, June 16, 2006 11:03 AM
Id love to go but I have to work I was going to be looking for a ls sport bumper without the lisence plate RIVITED on .. Bastards... and if I cant find one I have other options ..
Friday, June 16, 2006 5:18 PM
Ken I was at a few junkyards on tuesday. I hit up victory, u pull it in aurura and the place down the street, I even went to north ave auto parts. I was looking for 03-05 ls rear bumper and they all had nothing only a base modle bumper. after all my searching I only got a 2k+ sunfire cluster for $45. but it sure beats the hell out of my base cav cluster w/o tach.

But if by chance you find a yard with a ls bumper ( rear ) post up or pm me and I would be happier than a pig in @!#$.

happy hunting

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search