List of swappable parts - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
List of swappable parts
Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:01 PM
Is there a list of swappable parts from a ss/sc to the 03-05 eco?

Re: List of swappable parts
Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:27 PM
read this ENTIRE thread.

Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:39 PM
Thats not a list, thats a gigantic blob of random posts and a expensive excuse to be different.

Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:57 PM
There is no list that I know of, but with the right amount of money and time every part can be swapped.

Sunday, May 03, 2009 5:03 PM
Search dumbass.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Sunday, May 03, 2009 5:08 PM
did, and didnt find anything. but thanks anyway for your input.

Sunday, May 03, 2009 5:10 PM
wow. nice way to help the poor guy.

there is no list. but the only part that i can remember is the LSJ header and i think the supercharger can fit too

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:02 PM
the head is. if you havent read the ecotec build book from gm id start there. there really isnt a list but you will def have to search to find some more things.

Monday, May 04, 2009 7:56 PM
Borderlin3 wrote:Thats not a list, thats a gigantic blob of random posts and a expensive excuse to be different.

was going to help, till I read this.

have fun

Monday, May 04, 2009 11:03 PM
Here's a list I've been compiling, by no means complete but maby 90% complete..

- LSJ Charger
- LSJ intake manifold
- Charger oil
-T/B o-ring #12575463 (a/c delco # 217-1592) same as cobalt ss
-manifold brace mounting bolts (x2) #11516342 (same as Cobalt SS )
-Intake Manifold Bracket Threw Bolt # 11515770 (same as Cobalt SS )
-Radiator inlet hose #22718761 (same as cobalt ss)
-Generator Relocation bracket # 12584365 (same as cobalt ss)
-relocation bracket bolts (x2) # 11518051 same as cobalt ss
-Relocation Bracket bolts (x2) # 11589134 ( same as cobalt ss )
-tensioner assmbley # 12583180 ( same as cobalt ss reuse stock tensioner bolt)
-Idler pulley bracket assembley #12584364 (same as cobalt ss )
-Idler pulley bracket bolts (X2) # 11518048 (same as cobalt ss)
-brake booster hose #10358940 (same as cobalt ss)
-Drive belt #12590815
-2 Bar MAP sensor
-GM or Custom tuned ECU (HP Tuners)
-intake tube

Anyone want to add to my list, there are complete lists out there, but I'm too lazy to find and post them..Borderlin3, if you are serious about doing this swap, you will find the info.

Don't buy from MANTAPART!!
There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.
Monday, May 04, 2009 11:11 PM
-Bosche (11k) Electric Water Pump?
-Gm green top 32lb injectors (or get larger injectors if you get a custom tune as the green are close to maxed out)
-supercharger bottom bracket
-Various gaskets needed

There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:57 AM
FastFireTwoTwo wrote:Here's a list I've been compiling, by no means complete but maby 90% complete..

-intake tube

Anyone want to add to my list, there are complete lists out there, but I'm too lazy to find and post them..Borderlin3, if you are serious about doing this swap, you will find the info.

you can't swap cobalt/redline ecu's into a jbody.
i haven't seen or heard the intake tube off an lsj workin either. i have the stock lsj intake setup in my garage but haven't had time to mock it up to see if the hole lines up w/ the way the intake pipe bends.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 5:45 AM
there is not a whole lot that can be swap from the ss/sc other than the s/c set up and the header, you can do a head swap from the ss/sc there are some post about it on here. also if ur after the s/c setup i made a complete part list of what u can get off the SS/SC.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:08 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:
FastFireTwoTwo wrote:Here's a list I've been compiling, by no means complete but maby 90% complete..

-intake tube

i haven't seen or heard the intake tube off an lsj workin either. i have the stock lsj intake setup in my garage but haven't had time to mock it up to see if the hole lines up w/ the way the intake pipe bends.

Yup, but you still need the ECU flashed by GM or Custom tuned which is why it's on the list.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:50 AM
FastFireTwoTwo wrote:
s1lver_N1p wrote:

-intake tube

Yup, but you still need the ECU flashed by GM or Custom tuned which is why it's on the list.

Borderlin3 wrote:Is there a list of swappable parts from a ss/sc to the 03-05 eco?

again the ecu is not swappable so it's not on his list. his ecu he has is what he needs to use.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:49 PM
FORGET IT

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search