Explanation - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Explanation
Monday, March 23, 2009 7:47 PM
guys .. excuse my ignorance .. but... what is this for .???

http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5070&idcategory=

thanks a lot

Re: Explanation
Monday, March 23, 2009 7:49 PM
It's a subframe stiffener. Helps reduce body roll and chassis/subframe flex during hard cornering.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:49 PM
Damn, why is everyone beating me on posting tonight? 1st Jnickel now Shifted who's next?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 23, 2009 7:50 PM

Monday, March 23, 2009 7:52 PM
thanks for the quick response .. does anyone have pics to see where it goes ? ..

thanks again
Monday, March 23, 2009 7:52 PM
dont feel bad polloz24, i wasnt sure either, lol

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:00 PM
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:08 PM
oohh .. thanks a lot .. so that one goes along with the front k-member. and how about this one ?

http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=813&idcategory=390

thanks for answering all my question
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:10 PM
Same thing, but it goes on the rear of the car. Pics of ones like it are in the thread i posted.

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:18 PM
thanks . .. just saw it .. where can i get those mounts .. or can i just figure out how to attached to the K-member .. im asking this cuz i saw one that has some sort of special mount and one that was actually attached the the k- member

thanks
Monday, March 23, 2009 8:21 PM
Everything that you need is included from TTR. They also send you directions on how to install it.

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:24 PM
nice!! thanks a lot Tinkles .. i just ask like to be sure before a purchase anything because im very far from the US .. im in panama city panama .. so if i purchase anything wrong is a hazel then turning those things back .. lol

thanks my friend

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:25 PM
Edited.. sorry

nice!! thanks a lot Tinkles .. i just ask because i like to be sure before a purchase anything because im very far from the US .. im in panama city panama .. so if i purchase anything wrong is a hazel then turning those things back .. lol

thanks my friend
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search